The Lyric game.

E

Ekydus

Right, you all know of the "I ask , You answer , You ask , Next person answers" thread.

This will be along the same lines, except you'll be using song lyrics. All song lyrics must be inside speechmarks. To answer the lyrics posted, post the artist and song with a hyphon. Only some of the lyrics are needed. For example, if I was to post:

"What have we done, in a world that can't be won. This can't be real. So I don't know what to feel."

The next post would be with the answer 1st, which is: Sum41 - Still Waiting.

After answering please post your own lyrics so as the thread can continue.

Any comments not to do with what is being said, please use square brackets with OT (Off Topic), for example: [OT: Blah].

I will start this thread with lyrics in the next post.

E

Ekydus

"Royal Canadian bandit, the spicy aroma had mended me..."

G

gengi

[have no idea about the lyrics you posted, could you indicate at least a genre so some research could be done ?. Or is this some form of torture for us 'older' people :D Lyrics are a good conversation starter and it can be done but not all people listen to the same music.
So maybe, instead of having to guess the song/band the next person could just write their lyric and name the song and the band they came from ?:) ]

Later

G

gengi

for instance in reply to your lyrics.

"Spent the last year rocking round the way, couldn't get much higher...." Joe Walsh, Rocky Mountain Way

the link being canada and rockie mountains.

Just a suggestion :D

Later

J

Jexa

Originally posted by Ekydus
"Royal Canadian bandit, the spicy aroma had mended me..."

Muse - sober

[firstly you got the lyric wrong ... its "royal canadian blended, the spicy aroma has mended me" and secondly i cba to do my own :) ]

M

mirieth

"I don't care if Monday's black, Tuesday, Wednesday, heart-attack. Thursday never looking back, because Friday I'm in love."

:great:

So easy.

V

Validus

the cure- friday i'm in love.

cba to add my own neither

S

Spudgie

Theres no way you'll guess this or cheat by searching a lyrics site.
Clue - Theres a connection with Faithless.

"Father left the house in the morning with a breifcase in his hand."
"Momma took the kids to school before she went to work."
"My sister went to Georgia to get away from the smog."
"My brother went on an interview, still tryin to get a job."

E

Ekydus

[So it is... I'll make sure I post correct lyrics next time. :p]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom