the lol heralds grab bag on savages :D

O

old.Filip

no albs loose because _most of them_ play like shit, and with useless grp setups

bahhh .. i have been in rr7+ tank groups who lost to NP assisting tank groups hacking at me or some tank and letting the cleric's stand healing...

while our assisting tank's was chashing healers ...

dont tell me that was alb playing bad and mids showing skills

S

saltymcpepper

get out of my thread before i bum you into next week

S

sorusi

Originally posted by old.Filip
bahhh .. i have been in rr7+ tank groups who lost to NP assisting tank groups hacking at me or some tank and letting the cleric's stand healing...

while our assisting tank's was chashing healers ...

dont tell me that was alb playing bad and mids showing skills

rp = time spent * effectiveness

so basicly anyone can get lots of rps :p

and unless i see the battle for myself i cant say what was going on there, but mostly albs make huge misstakes when we fight them, ie, not assisting tanks, or haveing a gimped grp layout, or wasteing sos/bof in wierd ways, or being slow, or haveing bad clerics etcetcetc list of misstakes is long.. (and everyone makes misstakes more or less :p)

B

BidAccount

Its east to have 'madskilz' when savages/zerkers do 30% more damage and support classes have twice the utility.

Roll on 1.62 :)

S

sorusi

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Its east to have 'madskilz' when savages/zerkers do 30% more damage and support classes have twice the utility.

Roll on 1.62 :)

so clueless o_O

Z

ztyx

lol @ saltymcpepper
funny post :cheers:
I guess Mythic will never stop to surprise us :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by sorusi
2 armsman <- gimped

no albs loose because _most of them_ play like shit, and with useless grp setups

you lot in np need to get your stories right is because we play shit or you play over powered chars?

[20:27] <pz|Stubbe> no matter how you see it, someone fucked up and your only chance of winning would've died if our tanks wouldn't have been such retards
[20:27] <pz|Stubbe> albs winning shouldn't be a technical possibility in this patch vs our melee groups. and yes mostly because of overpowered endregen and savage
[20:28] <[GoL]Herbal> well u cant underestimate caster debuff group if they get jump on you
[20:28] <[GoL]Herbal> was insta down?
[20:28] <pz|Stubbe> without bof you should be dead. jump or not, anything else is a humiliation
[20:28] <pz|Stubbe> no offense

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Novamir
conveniently you miss the fact that they get one shotted by, well, everything..

if we're doing whines tho, give 4x different instant ae CC on just two mid chars, please!

get better bards

use panorama view, the ½ aka tilt button, just a tip :p

B

BidAccount

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by donttouchpoopy

Roll on 1.62
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so clueless o_O"

But sadly, so true....

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
you lot in np need to get your stories right is because we play shit or you play over powered chars?

[20:27] <pz|Stubbe> no matter how you see it, someone fucked up and your only chance of winning would've died if our tanks wouldn't have been such retards
[20:27] <pz|Stubbe> albs winning shouldn't be a technical possibility in this patch vs our melee groups. and yes mostly because of overpowered endregen and savage
[20:28] <[GoL]Herbal> well u cant underestimate caster debuff group if they get jump on you
[20:28] <[GoL]Herbal> was insta down?
[20:28] <pz|Stubbe> without bof you should be dead. jump or not, anything else is a humiliation
[20:28] <pz|Stubbe> no offense

can't agree with stubbe :p sorc lands mezz on midd grp, there are a few "free kill seconds" where mend healers/shamans can be killed, and the albs are quite sure to win, or use BoF and win by that way, if they dont land mezz first :p

midd grps are not undefeatable, with no RAs allowed they might be but certanly not with :p

T

Tranquil-

(and everyone makes misstakes more or less :p)

Except that some realms can afford mistakes others can't, to a certain extent.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Tranquil-
Except that some realms can afford mistakes others can't, to a certain extent.

yes, midgar can afford some misstakes, atleast if you have a random vs random fight :p

but a well played alb fg vs midd fg leaves very little room for misstakes, and hibb has the smallest room for misstakes (cos best hibb grp is a caster setup one)

O

old.Filip

but mostly albs make huge misstakes when we fight them

this is what i see mids do as well .. allso NP..
i so rarely see the groups im in die at MTK ... but the number of times i have seen NP and other mid groups die there is insane...
which imho is bad driving skillz

the skills needed for mid assist tank group is so little for the tanks ... and semi demanding for the Healers ... i bet most difficult decision is the use of PR..
MA on sprint+ nearest target spam is very common for tanks ..

some healers der a very fine job in sensing when some1 is on them .. but for the tank skillz there is notthing i dont see alb tanks do better (the good 1's)

Filip

S

sorusi

your aware that tanks also have to be aware what is happening on the field, and wich target to attack (as a main assist tank), and the teamwork bit etc :p

so basicly your just saying, place 8 random players with the right classes and they will play as good as anyone else? or something like this? :p

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Arnor
yeah, I really hate the dots and end-regen, all the buffs and st-mezz and bolt, heals and chain armor.. Mana elds should be removed from the game for playing such a class, maybe let them play animists instead, just maybe.

:ROFLMAO:

O, and on another note, I wanna see a good mid/excal group try to do well on albion versus some of the current albion people in a midgard group because quite frankly, I don't think they would have a chance. The amount of time spent with overpowered classes has really turned them into bad players from a clerics perspective. The only reason most of them win is due to overpowered classes. Current Albs have been froced to play well to compete and imo are much better players....well....not most, but the best of alb>>>>>the best of mid.....

E

etcetra

Originally posted by noaim
When talking about whining, yes, by far.

Just compare Glottis with Noaim..
You still have much to learn my friend, doesnt mean i dont luv you thoug ;|

T

Tranquil-

yes, midgar can afford some misstakes, atleast if you have a random vs random fight :p

but a well played alb fg vs midd fg leaves very little room for misstakes, and hibb has the smallest room for misstakes (cos best hibb grp is a caster setup one)

What you mean is that a well played alb fg vs mid fg leaves LESS room for mistakes than normal, but it's still doable.

The superior damage output of a midgard savage group combined with PR is all you need in most cases.

You said it yourself. Savages are overpowered, so what would happen if you replaced them with mercs?

I

Ithurts

Originally posted by kirennia
:ROFLMAO:

O, and on another note, I wanna see a good mid/excal group try to do well on albion versus some of the current albion people in a midgard group because quite frankly, I don't think they would have a chance. The amount of time spent with overpowered classes has really turned them into bad players from a clerics perspective. The only reason most of them win is due to overpowered classes. Current Albs have been froced to play well to compete and imo are much better players....well....not most, but the best of alb>>>>>the best of mid.....

ROFLMAO!!! ^made my day :D

Users who are viewing this thread