the life of a roleplayer!

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
If it wasnt for Tinyging shouting in TS there grey. You would have received a bolt. :) shame the Rulotart came and killed you.

Espen

Banned
the funny thing was that there were some stealthers wich popped to kill us.. and then got killed by a fg that came around the corner ... :D was jolly good fun :D

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
thats not roleplay >_>

unless ur char is a complete maniac and should be locked up somewhere X_X

Espen

Banned
Ziz said:
thats not roleplay >_>

unless ur char is a complete maniac and should be locked up somewhere X_X
cant you SEE the moose-hat? i mean.. cmon.. that IS roleplaying!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Roleplaying is getting into the charactor, playing along to stories in the game, having a background story etc.

Just because somebody one day decided "I'll stick this fancy moose hat on and run about naked in the frontiers for the night" doesn't make it roleplay, more of a funny 5 minutes. :p

Tilda

Jaem- said:
Just because somebody one day decided "I'll stick this fancy moose hat on and run about naked in the frontiers for the night" doesn't make it roleplay, more of a funny 5 minutes. :p

Unless he happened to have a back story and talk in charachter, and it all fitted with going into rvr and mezzing :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Unless he happened to have a back story and talk in charachter, and it all fitted with going into rvr and mezzing :p
True, could be a nudest, moose hat wearing celt trying to do his/her part in the great war, thrust into combat for revenge of his/hers parents being slaughted by evil Albino mice rampaging through their town when they were on their crusade for the holy grail.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Attention seeker? You'll have to do harder to be called a "roleplayer".

Ging

Part of the furniture
Infilly said:
If it wasnt for Tinyging shouting in TS there grey. You would have received a bolt. :) shame the Rulotart came and killed you.

best bit of targeting i did all night!!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Funniest thing i saw last night was when in the middle of fighting DH, ttt (MA) ran across the entire fight area to kill a gray hib that was standing on the other side watching the fight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom