The late night Michael Jordan thread xD

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Please:

1. Post your favorite Michael Jordan picture,
2. describe the most exciting move for you which you have seen from him.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
1. My favorite picture is when the Bulls won their 3rd NBA champion title in 1993 and Michael considered to stop playing basketball, he never told anyone bar his father. Between the seasons his father got murdered and then he stopped to play for 18 months and played some baseball. I think that one can see on his face that he is tired and that he has doubts. (Picture is low resolution, if someone can find a high resolution one, please post link.)

mj2.jpg

2. He delivered many great moments to me, but I loved how he dunked over Patrick Ewing from the New York Knickerbockers in 1991. I think only Pippen dunking over Ewing in 1994 when Michael didn't play tops it.

YouTube - MJ on Patrick Ewing *RARE*
[youtubevid]ntHlFanUjvU[/youtubevid]

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i just dont think they are considered gay. but then again, they didnt sell their daoc account for sex, so maybe they are!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i just dont think they are considered gay. but then again, they didnt sell their daoc account for sex, so maybe they are!

To me it looks like Jordan wanted to dunk from a standing position with 2 people stuck to him, but hey...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom