The Last Watch recruiting

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
The Last Watch is currently coming out of its inactive state and is looking to take on new members. Any and all classes will be reviewed but we are mainly looking for Clerics, Paladins and Minstrels. If you are intrested please post a new thread providing all necessary information derived from the stickied thread(s). Post in the Recruitment section if you are interested.

:worthy:

http://www.thelastwatch.org/

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Doubtful :) There are too many things about DAoC that would bother me currently, plus I enjoy looking after the website and writing new features for it:

Yussef_Planeswalker.png

A

Aoln

nerf different background every time you view page or refresh :p

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
hehe you making siggies for yussef :p

It's not just Yussef, they are generated dynamically by a script from the XML (just like daoc-stats.com) for everyone in the guild. I use his as an example because he and Blaen were the ones I always tested things with.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Revz said:
I use his as an example because he and Blaen were the ones I always tested things with.

Hah, that explains a lot!

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Think of the 56k users, man!

Oh. Wait. Never mind. Rather help me hunt my DSL hardware.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Hey, it's not like I like being on 56k! They *stole* my preciouss cable modem and forgot to send the new DSL hardware (or so I suspect).

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Daedalus said:
Hey, it's not like I like being on 56k! They *stole* my preciouss cable modem and forgot to send the new DSL hardware (or so I suspect).

You got pwned irl ;)

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
Think of the 56k users, man!

Hey I already thought of you :) The script automatically generates .png (30kb) and .jpg (a mere 10kb) versions depending on which extension you put on the name. The .png looks nicer though :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Revz said:
Hey I already thought of you :) The script automatically generates .png (30kb) and .jpg (a mere 10kb) versions depending on which extension you put on the name. The .png looks nicer though :p
so conisiderate to the 56k'ers, tho imo should let em lag :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom