The King has returned?????

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I logged on my inf yesterday (searching for an item i'd misplaced) and saw "someone, think it was Pandora" has just been killed by Bonelamencer...

Think the King of BD's has made a re-appearance lol.

can anyone else confirm this? i never saw him so maybe its a lvl 30 who leached or something.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt just bonelemencer is was a duo with him on my 42 bd ;D cool guy tbh vry funny:worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i bet alot of people got dizzy, what with his l33t strafe skillz?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i heard he can create whirlwinds with the strafe speed.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
bonelamencer started off by being hated, and now he's somewhat of a celebrity... cute

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
ye he even killed my ranger when i only used 1 weapon - unfortuneatly i kept using CD styles and wondering why they weren't working :p we did a rematch with 2 weapons then and he lost

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
bonelamencer started off by being hated, and now he's somewhat of a celebrity... cute

:(

I feel you so sad.

Don't worry, you're the king of losers, it's not so bad !

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
If playing once or twice per month you call "coming back" then yeh :p

Darkmanx <3

Yoshimo said:
ye he even killed my ranger when i only used 1 weapon - unfortuneatly i kept using CD styles and wondering why they weren't working :p we did a rematch with 2 weapons then and he lost
Yeh but Judgernaut wasn't up and you changed ur tactic - started to kill my pets first ;) And melee rangers are harder then assasins somehow :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
If playing once or twice per month you call "coming back" then yeh :p

Darkmanx <3

Yeh but Judgernaut wasn't up and you changed ur tactic - started to kill my pets first ;) And melee rangers are harder then assasins somehow :p

I actually miss your flames and ego spam, Zelh still plays camlann, go kill him and wind him up :)

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Boneprincess is the King of Bonedancers, dont be fooled by the name, hes a male ! Never even heard of bonelamencer o_O

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Damion said:
Boneprincess is the King of Bonedancers, dont be fooled by the name, hes a male ! Never even heard of bonelamencer o_O

Boneprincess was good, BigBadman also was good but the funniest BD was Bastardos, always used to stand on top of Aegir portal or in TNN, character had a really upset look, looked like a clown with his aerus/stygia armour!

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
hoping for the same?

yarly

and krystals, funny how you seem to go LD every time you die and blaming it on lag, isn't it?

<pictures krystals ripping plug out of wall>

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
<pictures FallycSymbol gone forever> ahh, sweet thought..

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
<pictures jylland off the face of the earth>

wow, that was easier than i thought

P

Pretarded

Bahumat said:
Boneprincess was good, BigBadman also was good but the funniest BD was Bastardos, always used to stand on top of Aegir portal or in TNN, character had a really upset look, looked like a clown with his aerus/stygia armour!
naw, i think they all were 50s, thats nuffin..
now dying to blue BD with all ur fancy toa things and mls is something.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
I actually miss your flames and ego spam, Zelh still plays camlann, go kill him and wind him up :)
they hide in a house or run away instead of fighting and it's almost impossible to find somebody solo nowadays or to get a clear fight without assjams :p In the few days i played Dutx/Hissolitr hide in the same house as Zelh and Kyros ported away in spite i was calling him chiken and trying to pull him away from portal >.<

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
and there was a funny moment also when i was killing a reaver when Darling added cos i was chaining this poor guy and 1 sec later reaver uses TWF3 and rr5 abilities just for not getting killed by a blue bonedancer cos couldn't land his slam on me during ~1 min and was at 5%hps :D HURRAY ! I got owned by 2 50s who had to use their ras to survive cos can't land PA/SLAM properly !

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
...... stay tuned for more of Bonelamencer's exciting PvP adventures!

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer should make a movie imo, where he can be seen ganking all these proud rr10 ml10 leet ppl.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
~Latency~ said:
...... stay tuned for more of Bonelamencer's exciting PvP adventures!
do you wanna take a part in it ..... again? :D take ur m8s and lets dance ! :D

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
and there was a funny moment also when i was killing a reaver when Darling added cos i was chaining this poor guy and 1 sec later reaver uses TWF3 and rr5 abilities just for not getting killed by a blue bonedancer cos couldn't land his slam on me during ~1 min and was at 5%hps :D HURRAY ! I got owned by 2 50s who had to use their ras to survive cos can't land PA/SLAM properly !

let me guess, u strafed for ~1 min? :p how l33t of u :D
btw, i usually run solo ;)

greetings, Mrburns

Hulio

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
but the funniest BD was Bastardos

naa, the funniest bd ever was Boublufuhehaha with his shaman bb in aegir wall and Mob5 reaver on stick :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom