The kind of sci-fi action we need in theatres.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm really looking forward to this game. The trailers are great. Yes the dialogue isn't Shakespeare but then nothing that comes out of Blizz really is. Its just fun :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Nice trailer, I'm not really interested in the single player though. But starting from Tuesday I'm gonna be on bnet laddering like mad for a while 8)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
they totally ruined it imo (if the plot is really what I heard) and made it twilight in space with cutscenes everywhere.
But we will see :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Lots of games are having cutscenes you cant skip atm, I wanna play a game, not listen to actors telling me the next steps, KILL KILL KILL!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The story, the setting and the mood they set is what makes Starcraft Starcraft for me, and the cutscenes are a huge part of that. Needless to say, I'm mostly in it for the single player campaigns! :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lots of games are having cutscenes you cant skip atm, I wanna play a game, not listen to actors telling me the next steps, KILL KILL KILL!
thats why i didnt complete dragon age, too much like watching a movie. SCs cutscenes are gonna be awesome though

ps.

tomorrow!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
What kind of person buys a RPG and complains that it tells a story. Weird.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
What kind of person buys a RPG and complains that it tells a story. Weird.
Role playing game, I want to make my own role to play, not have someone tell me what I am! If I didnt decide my own role, I might as well just buy a movie instead of a game!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
You decide your role in DAO more than just about any RPG in the last few years. Kind of makes me think you didn't even play it at all.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I can do gravelly voice. 6 pack of guiness and the next morning if I miss the toilet I'm technically laying gravel too.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH

yeah, and who the hell wants to mess around with combat strategy or complex character progression. all you need is 4 context sensitive buttons for maximum killage!!

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
great movie for what should be a great game. Not my kind of game but meh !

megadave

I am a FH squatter
tbh if i saw something like that in the cinemas i would feel thoroughly ripped off

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Blizzard always have good cinematics to their games I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom