The Invention of Lying

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Is shit, don't waste your money. I feel cheated from wasting my voucher, should of saw fame, maybe get some entertainment at least.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ricky Gervais + movie = fail (Office = excellent, everything else = shite)
same as Rowan Atkinson (Blackadder = funny, Mr Bean = epic fail)

exception is Billy Connolly, who is not only the world's funniest comedian but a damn fine actor

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Ricky Gervais is the Mrs Bucket for the naughties. One joke comedy.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I used to despise Ricky Gerbilface but recently he has grown on me somewhat and I have to say I always enjoy his interviews with Jonathon Ross, he always comes across as a decent bloke during those and I think Ross brings out the best in him.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I used to despise Ricky Gerbilface but recently he has grown on me somewhat and I have to say I always enjoy his interviews with Jonathon Ross, he always comes across as a decent bloke during those and I think Ross brings out the best in him.

I agree, i like him and he always makes me smile. He's not afraid to take the piss out of himself

I saw him live at Hammersmith Appolo a few years back and i have tickets for his shows at Brighton in December, can't wait

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
exception is Billy Connolly, who is not only the world's funniest comedian but a damn fine actor

Is he in something other than the boondock saints? because thats the only thing ive seen him in and i definatly wouldnt call that damn fine acting! :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Just off the top of my head Billy Connolly was in Mrs Brown (excellent acting in a super film) and The Last Samurai.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Is he in something other than the boondock saints? because thats the only thing ive seen him in and i definatly wouldnt call that damn fine acting! :p

He was very good in Mrs Brown, with Judi Dench as Queen Victoria

*opps already posted :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
and anyway, how many shite films have there been with good actors in them ? Even the most talented actor can't make a shite plot & a clueless director into a smash hit.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Is shit, don't waste your money. I feel cheated from wasting my voucher, should of saw fame, maybe get some entertainment at least.

I agree, it was pretty shit. Also Fame was crap. Characters fed your their "ooh this is what I want to do" i.e. become an actor, then they become a dancer or singer. Character's were weak.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Anything that Ricky Gervais is connected with always turns out to be bollocks.

But he will always get onto tv, especially with Johnathen Ross, who is so far up Ricky's arse its unbelivable.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
connolly was also in 'the man who sued god'

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anything that Ricky Gervais is connected with always turns out to be bollocks.

But he will always get onto tv, especially with Johnathen Ross, who is so far up Ricky's arse its unbelivable.

spot on

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I like Ricky Gervais' comedy perhaps a bit dated now, I love sarcastic humour dry humour in general but I really hated that film.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Billy Connolly was also in the last X Files film, although it didnt really set the world alight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom