The IC defended ...

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
Nice attack from order on our kapital on K8P imo after a lot of confusion , atleast in our instance 1019 people managed to get organized after the first hour or something.

order made it to messing up with our PQ 2 times in a row and we were forced to defend the warlord and his pets a couple times ,.. after a nice push with the 2 arbands however we forced order out the 2 BO's and we blocked the Inc at the spawn.

On that moment we had only 2 heal classes in a full warband wich led to alot of stressy situatios tbh.
Anyway we managed to keep em alive and Order retreated out of the instance wich gave us an intance with no attackes at all for about 1 hour.

At some point we retrieved information from the IC entrence how the setup in the different instances was and we decided to send out the ungrouped players to an other instance to reinforce there.
After giving the proper information over the /1 channel ,..... and after a couple minutes ,.. about 3 -5 we suddenly get an attack from a small order zerg ,........hmm i guess this was ... well;... Spies!!!!

We managed to hold stand , theyall left again and we pve'd the PQ's a bit till order gave up .

Nice, and fun evening thx order hope we can stop u in the fort next time.....;-):clap:

A dok.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
yes at least it seemed to be equal numbers on each side; there were 205 order attackers and 203 destruction defenders in the instances in total.

hopefully we can now put to rest the myth that dest are somehow outnumbered :)

good fun though and i now have an 5/6 invader suit just boots to go

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
yes at least it seemed to be equal numbers on each side; there were 205 order attackers and 203 destruction defenders in the instances in total.

hopefully we can now put to rest the myth that dest are somehow outnumbered :)

good fun though and i now have an 5/6 invader suit just boots to go

yeah, we got the realm bonus because they drew our realm out of a hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom