The Hulk!

T

The Kingpin

Rah, seen the full trailer of The Hulk(tm) today at the pictures when i went to watch Bruce Almighty, it was a funny film.

Anyways, god damn, The Hulk makes spiders mans visual effects looks like Space 1999.

A must see, i can't wait! he leaping high in the sky, smashing up cracks in thr ground with his bare hands, dodgeing a Apache as it whirls around him as he is running.

It looks god damn stunning, and i for one can't wait to see it!

S

SilverHood

my brothers saw it the other day (16 & 8), and they weren't particularly impressed

too much talking they said, I will prolly see it tommoro if I got time after work

S

Sharma

The Hulk in a nutshell:

I'm angry!!!!

ME SMASH
ME BASH
ME KILL

I'm calm now, phew.

M

Munkey-

HUlk has no balls or penis! Hence why he gets angry.

Come-on, if he gets bigger, greener and all his clothes rip. surely his testicles would either a) rip through his pants/trousers/shorts or b) bulge?

I'm sure i'm not the only one to have thought of this mistake. Please rectify!

(why do i get the urge to type rectumfy there?)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Munkey-

Come-on, if he gets bigger, greener and all his clothes rip. surely his testicles would either a) rip through his pants/trousers/shorts or b) bulge?

:clap:

S

SilverHood

saw it tonight, nothing better to do....

anyway, it's pretty good, a nice way to waste a few hours :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I read that once in a Beavis and Butthead comic so I am quite positive you aren't the only person to notice it. ;)

Same with all the women in the X-men being referred to as 'X-men'...makes ya wonder...

M

Munkey-

Obvisouly you havent seen what happens to mine when they get big and angry

B

BrassMonkey

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I wonder about a lot of things.

I was often disturbed by the fact that Nesquick cereal is small, brown balls and that it's a rabbit on the box....

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by ~Warhawk
I was often disturbed by the fact that Nesquick cereal is small, brown balls and that it's a rabbit on the box....

Am sure its Rabbit poo, that taste of cheap chocolate.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Seen it a week ago, not all that IMO, the story aint too bad, but the hulk himself is a little too "cartoonie", not realistic at all, at least Spiderman looked like a guy on a rope.

Still, it beats the TV series, but Lou Ferino did play the part well :)

P

[PS]Mung

Read somewhere that they decided that one part of his anatomy would not be effected by the "Rage".....so as not to offend.
Seems that the designers thought "long and hard" over that. ;)

R

Reverant Mezz

lookin forward to seein it when it comes out :)

O

old.Kram

I thought this was a great movie, like Spiderman, but no :( it .. yeah well, it SUCKED !!

Maybe its because I never read any Hulk magasine etc. - But I really dont like that movie at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom