The Horror

W

wolvon fury

After a week day server try-out, ive finally got grip what server/realm am going to be,

The no,no's for me is:

Exel/Albion, whats with this server, do a /who all 700 people,
and on hibb/mid usally about 250-300, so going there would not be very good. also, when i was looking around, its like playing a game of friggan Quake (jump,jump,jump)

Am lvling on my own, enjoying it (enjoying solo argh) untill 3 people come across me, i won't name and shame them, but i hope they will never get any worth while in there lives, well anyway come around me, and start jumping around me, all 3 of them, done it untill i lvl 3 times, from 2-5, now am pissed become a pole-happy armsmen, running around and adventureing (which i like to do when am alone) All i see are people jumping again, just to travel somewere argh, i find it a friggan pain, then again, there are nice people there, and nice guilds, i and i love theurgist/wizards damage add, I also find low level people often very rude there, well enuth being a old puffed wind bag with the whineing.

So brings me to Mid/hibb, had an little adventureing on Mid, met some happy people, but lvl was a pain, i found it so empty, groups were rare, got to lev 15, near enuth by soloing.

Tryed hibb, i loved it, people at high/low levels were nice to eath other, dident jump around like playing Quake. I find people there don't just work togetha as guilds and friends, but as a Realm, like i was soloing, at lev 9, with my NS (damn i del him aswell) And a person came and watched me, he was lev 13, he asked me if i wanted to join his group, (lev 13 group, let me join, a lev 9 not-group friendly ns, i was over-welmed) Well i ernt seen nothink bad come from it, so

TO ALL YOU HIBBYS, ON EXEL, WOLVON HERE TO STAY...

I hope to have a fresh new start on Hib/exel and maby start a guild, i wish happy hunting to any of the people a grouped with when in my trail mode hehe, and see you guys on the Battle feidl thidranki when i hit 20..

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Had my evul five minutes once again...

For a moment I was tempted to use Babelfish... heck, I used Babelfish. Dinglish-> French -> Dinglish.. still doesn't make any sense to me... I like the "good to blow wind bag with whineing" that's just tasty. :)

After a server of day of week test-outside, the ive finally obtained the handle which server/realm AM going to be, not, not for me is:

Exel/Albion, what be with this server, one / which all 700 person, and on hibb/mid usally with subject 250-300, thus going there not be very good also, when I be looking around, its like playing a play friggan tremble (connect, connect, connect) be lvling on my clean, enjoying (enjoying in solo argh) untill 3 person find, I not name and shame them, but I hope never obtain very valid in there live, well in any event toute façon come around, and start jumping around, all 3 them, make untill I lvl 3 time, 2-5
only) nice person there, and nice guild, I and I to like theurgist/wizards damage to add, I also to find low level nobody often very coarse enuth to be an old man there, good to blow wind bag with whineing. Bring to me like to Mid/hibb, had a little adventureing on semi, brought together some happy people, but the lvl was a pain, I found it if vacuum, the groups rare, were obtained with the lev 15, close to the enuth by soloing.

Hibb of Tryed, I it have like, the people with level top-low be nice with eath other, jump dident around like play the tremor

I find nobody there not just work togetha like guild and friend, but like a kingdom, like I be soloing, lev 9, with my NS (rotten I LED him aswell) and a person come and observe, be lev 13, ask whether I want to join its group, (lev 13 group, leave join, a lev 9 not-group friendly NS, I be with-top-welmed) well I ernt see nothink bad come, thus ALL YOU HIBBYS, ON EXEL I hope to have a new fresh beginning on Hib/exel and the beginning maby a guild, I wish happy hunting with any of this people grouped with when in my hehe of mode of trail, and see you types on the thidranki of feidl of battle when I strike 20.

D

Danya

Sick you are a twisted and warped individual. :p

D

DeSlisser

Sick is probebly a frustrated english teatcher on a high school. With the summer holiday he can't pester the kids, so he starts harrassing us on little details in our posts.

Grow up!

O

old.LandShark

last time i saw /who on alb excal give 700 players... erm, wait, I've never seen that ;)

isn't it customary to actually have installed the game before you start complaining?

edit: herbal... don't go there man! :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by DeSlisser
Sick is probebly a frustrated english teatcher on a high school. With the summer holiday he can't pester the kids, so he starts harrassing us on little details in our posts.

Grow up!

Probebly not.

O

old.Tohtori

Didn't you, Sickofit...(tm) harass the entire post, not just the little details on it? :p I find, that by babelfishing a whole post shows that you are truly an intellectual person among kings of humor that rule the known universe. I still don't like you though :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I actually find his humour and irony quite fun and that Animal thing just makes it better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom