the honour is on my side!

O

old.Alzir

Aye fellow people of midgard, you can all sleep well tonigth and know that you're safe! ALZIR is here to stop all the invading forces against our proud and beautiful land..

Actually got a little bored doing XP'ing so I decided to go to Odins gate (Alzir is level 7 btw :) ) and there I found Veeshan and his fellow albion mates.. I ofcourse charged them as any midgardian residet would do and the result was stunning (literally) and I was used to wipe their boots clean of all the ice lizard excrements that's lying around in odins gate nowadays.. well... the first trip was unsuccesful and being a stubborn kobold I ofcourse laid in a course for Odins Gate again and this time I brougth a friend of mine with me.. Biff the level 7 runie :clap:

having no trouble with the local monsters on our way to odins gate we quickly arrived at our destination after wondering if our AE spells could kill the glacier giant ( we decided it was best to take out some invaders instead, after all, the glacier giant is a resident in midgard.. )
Closing in to mfg at the albion side we spot no-one else than Veeshan again and by the looks of it he was in a great hurry since he ran quickly away from us.. the coward he was we decided to yell Coward after him and surprise surprise, he came back and mezzed us both (again)

ok.. it's at this point I feel that I'm being honoured, Veeshan now has two choices.. to hit us with his staff and propably hit us for 10 times more hitpoints than we have ( instakill so to say ) or waste his precious mana on us to kill us, one by one..

Veeshan, I'm honoured that you decided to see us as a mana-worthy opponent and one day I will meet you again and waste some mana back on you just to repay the favour

/bow
/salute

N

Nicky Nook

Aye fellow people of midgard, you can all sleep well tonigth and know that you're safe! ALZIR is here to stop all the invading forces against our proud and beautiful land..

Actually got a little bored doing XP'ing so I decided to go to Odins gate (Alzir is level 7 btw ) and there I found Veeshan and his fellow albion mates.. I ofcourse charged them as any midgardian residet would do and the result was stunning (literally) and I was used to wipe their boots clean of all the ice lizard excrements that's lying around in odins gate nowadays.. well... the first trip was unsuccesful and being a stubborn kobold I ofcourse laid in a course for Odins Gate again and this time I brougth a friend of mine with me.. Biff the level 7 runie

having no trouble with the local monsters on our way to odins gate we quickly arrived at our destination after wondering if our AE spells could kill the glacier giant ( we decided it was best to take out some invaders instead, after all, the glacier giant is a resident in midgard.. )
Closing in to mfg at the albion side we spot no-one else than Veeshan again and by the looks of it he was in a great hurry since he ran quickly away from us.. the coward he was we decided to yell Coward after him and surprise surprise, he came back and mezzed us both (again)

ok.. it's at this point I feel that I'm being honoured, Veeshan now has two choices.. to hit us with his staff and propably hit us for 10 times more hitpoints than we have ( instakill so to say ) or waste his precious mana on us to kill us, one by one..

Veeshan, I'm honoured that you decided to see us as a mana-worthy opponent and one day I will meet you again and waste some mana back on you just to repay the favour

/bow
/salute

You Stupid Fucking Idiot ..The Wiff of Novamirs Arm Pits would kill you in Odins no wonder you were killed ...

Wtf were you doing there @ level 7 no matter about complaining about gettting killed ...

TO this i laugh my balls off and fuck off Alzir you complete nob..

Regards Nicky..

O

old.Organ-Grinder

nicky your a dumb ass . lvls/killin enemys/ rps aint everything obviously this guy knew he had no chance but went there for FUN you know its that thing you do when it makes ya lips go nearer ya ears "thats called smiling" not everything in this game is number based .. some people play this game JUST to have fun and make friends .. shame that all you seem to care about is numbers wether they be rps or lvls imo there is just as much fun to be gad in rvr dying as there is to be had killing enemys .. and also im sure there are low lvl hibs/mids/albs that goto odins/emain i recall on seceral occasions seeing lvl 5-10 charssitting on teleport waiting togo for an adventure around odins/emain . sure they might not live very long but if they enjoy there outing who the fuck are you to flame em like that ?

p/s i hope u r one of those losers who get to 50 fast get loads of rp's then leave the game cos u bored of it . then those of us that prefer to have fun and do all those things slowly will still be there killing/dying together "but more importantly HAVING FUN" :clap: :m00: :clap:

O

old.BJ|Bored

to this day most fun i ever had in RvR was going out at lvl 14 ;)

O

old.strondor

Nicky I can only assume that english is not ur first language or u r american and suffering from an irony deficiency. Its pretty obvious that these 2 little mids went for an adventure and thats just what they got. I'm glad to see people having a fun time and be able describe their account in such a self-deprecating manner. Quite a refreshing change - usually its always "I O0000000wned this guy called soandso" or "uuuuu nooob" etc.

Strondor Frostmane
Theurgist

A

Aeiedil

*cheers* go azlir, go azlir, go azlir :D hehe :)

glacier giant, has hit me once when i tried to solo it at 17 ;)

O

old.Xarr

/ignore nicky

it is good to see that the younglings take midgard's security seriously alzir :) may your and your friend biff spells be blessed by odin himself and take down many a foe! i'll see you out in the trenches some other time ;)

/salute

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Aeiedil
*cheers* go azlir, go azlir, go azlir :D hehe :)

glacier giant, has hit me once when i tried to solo it at 17 ;)

LOL prolly only had to hit you once ;))

A

Aeiedil

was a weakling, hit me for a mere 1300 or so damage ;)

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Nice to see some midgard ppl not level 50, kicking ass in Odin's Gate. I'm sure it was the other way around, level 7's kicking Veeshan ass :clap:

And to nicky: i feel sorry for U, i really do! :rolleyes:

B

BlueJam

Hehe I took my lvl 14 mate out to bledmeer for a tour when the hibs attacked, he got killed 3 times. First by the GG (he wanted to test what dmg it did to him, then at the keep by hibs, then near hib mfg by an elf caster. I think he enjoyed himself though.

O

old.Xarr

yar, it sure brought a smile to this trolls lips :)

great variation!

O

old.Odysseus

Two thumbs up!
This is what makes the game amusing!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Nicky Nook
Stupid Fucking Idiot ..The Wiff of Novamirs Arm Pits would kill you in Odins no wonder you were killed ...

Wtf were you doing there @ level 7 no matter about complaining about gettting killed ...

Regards Nicky..

Where was he complaining?

O

old.Vendetta

You Stupid Fucking Idiot ..The Wiff of Novamirs Arm Pits would kill you in Odins no wonder you were killed ...

Regards Nicky..

My god you are a disgrace to Hibernia and the DAoC community in general, are you really not bright enough to understand Alzir was having a laugh ?

Someone actually has fun and makes a great tongue in cheek post and you make an obscene rude reply :(

M

Mikael

hmm

Stupid Fucking Idiot ..The Wiff of Novamirs Arm Pits would kill you in Odins no wonder you were killed ...

Regards Nicky..

I somehow doubt that this is the words of Nicky.

K

Keri

Regards Nicky..

And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have an excellent example of why you should not post on this forum when you are drunk.:p
:twak: to Nicky

O

old.Xarr

seems our little hero has gathered quite the lil' fanclub :)

O

old.chesnor

grats to Alzir \o/

This game is essentially about levels. Skill matters not, just time. Its so cool when a lowb gets out in the frontiers trying to do something for the realm, after all its the thought that counts.

One day Alzirs (alt?) will be 40+ and a fearsome opponent. I look forward to it :)

O

old.Svintha

Keep the good work up alzir. You are one of the bravest midgardian I've seen :)

Next time you'll get veeshan, np at all :)

O

old.Zarko

Cute thread matey!!

Keep it up mate and see you someday in emain or could it be that you are there as we speak!!

O

old.Tartanyak

Nice one mate. Remember, always run towards them. Maybe they'll panic and run away.

It's my plan anyways. I play on Prydwen and have done clever things like:

Hunted the Glacier Giant at level 15.
Charged a lvl 50 Alb Armsman (I think) when I'm a level 30 shaman.
Charged the Hibernia Portal Keep with one of my guild mates at level 32.
Charged round the side of a fort straight into the gaggle of Albs that were raiding it at the time at level 33.

I'm a big troll. I was hoping I'd scare them away.

Users who are viewing this thread