the hib gimps in leirvik

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Have you no respect? Don't you know how to treat people from other realms?

NO, you DON'T zerg soloers. I'm talking about all the hibbie casters, and that gimp NS that felt like busting me infront of 1fgh in Leirvik. Nice job mate, next time try to take me solo. Also it was sad to observe the many alb soloers that you zerged as well.

Atleast the albs play well, they don't zerg or anything, and their stealthers play fair, not like the hib nQQbs roaming around. Maybe when you get out in the grown up RVR you will learn how to behave. Its not about treating other realms like shit, its about having fun and playing fair.

Try to learn that hibs.

:m00:

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs/Albs/Mids there's nothing in the CoC saying that jackasses have to play in one realm, they are in all three :)

And I'm guessing that now that RvRing to 45 is possible there are those who are there for the XP and RP and don't really care about fair fighting.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Jimmi said:

NO, you DON'T zerg soloers. I'm talking about all the hibbie casters, and that gimp NS that felt like busting me infront of 1fgh in Leirvik. Nice job mate, next time try to take me solo. Also it was sad to observe the many alb soloers that you zerged as well.

Atleast the albs play well, they don't zerg or anything, and their stealthers play fair, not like the hib nQQbs roaming around. Maybe when you get out in the grown up RVR you will learn how to behave. Its not about treating other realms like shit, its about having fun and playing fair.

Try to learn that hibs.

You mean you dontfind it fun to get suned then nuked to death as soon as you touch land? And forget the buffed ns gimp buffed and still hits like a girl ;) we need stilleto to teach him how to play

Cozak

Part of the furniture
soze said:
You mean you dontfind it fun to get suned then nuked to death as soon as you touch land? And forget the buffed ns gimp buffed and still hits like a girl ;) we need stilleto to teach him how to play

That finglin charecter? strafing n00b :m00:

soze

I am a FH squatter
This twat is called Mortasomething has about 20 buffs and is that cockey he charges me after 2 fighs and trys to mele me with out pa ect

soze said:
This twat is called Mortasomething has about 20 buffs and is that cockey he charges me after 2 fighs and trys to mele me with out pa ect

and he mainly only pops casters, tanks on low hp or when we got 100 guards on us :m00:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

Try to learn that hibs.

if it's me your talking about, ive taken you on solo plenty of times.
you are right, its about having fun, but you cant call 7 hibs a zerg cos it aint like we have to think "ooo dam, Locan came solo... ok guys only one of us can leave TK at any given time cos else its unfair for Locan"
also, i run around solo _all_ the time, but i have to stalk where there is enemies and hib casters attract stealthers like cow shit attracts flies and that means ill be there waiting for you and all the others that stalk my realm mates.
pretty simple isnt it?

and the only reason you gimps aint buffed there is becos you dont have a bb at the required level ^^
im there to farm easy rr3 and easy xp not to give whiners like you any fair chances.

Khaisha

Fledgling Freddie
Its kinda funny when u say that they dont know how to treat ppl from other realms.. errr kill them??

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Well have a fucking word wqith the alb stealthers that gank me all the time. I take one on and 1 - 4 others pop and kill me every time.

Hibs zerg mids zerg alb definatly zerg. Live with it or quit.

ian_heaps said:
Well have a fucking word wqith the alb stealthers that gank me all the time. I take one on and 1 - 4 others pop and kill me every time.

i agree!! less alb stealthers ^

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
:( i dont gang up on you weeping :)

i havent been in there much lately, nearly capped out so dont wanna hurry that to much

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:

Weee :clap: Weeping ur funny to fight :D gifv more 1v1s

/Dracus (Luur)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:

Hypocrit.

You popped me infront of all the other hibs 9-10 times today. Gimp NS that can't even take a hunter solo. ROFL! :m00:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Since I hit 44 I run solo and unbuffed, I aint gonna stand there locan and watch u creeep about and not attack u fucking moron. :clap: and it dont matter where u are I'll attack even if it's next to a load of his. :flame: away i dont give a shit

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and where did u get 9 - 10 times you mong, it was 2 times once outide the hole in the wall and once inside the keep. What am I supposed to do? let u run around killing them. loooooooooooooooool

And whos the guy that ran away from me to is SB friend. stfu. Bring on the :flame:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
Oh and where did u get 9 - 10 times you mong, it was 2 times once outide the hole in the wall and once inside the keep. What am I supposed to do? let u run around killing them. loooooooooooooooool

And whos the guy that ran away from me to is SB friend. stfu. Bring on the :flame:

Fair comment mate but try and be less aggresive in your posts.
It only gets peoples backs up and dont acheive anything really.
Unless its a Thugs post.
Then you can let rip in my opinion :p

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:

LOL chill and take a pill m8.

Happy new year! :drink:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
im lvl45 and been rr3 for a while now so i wont bother u anymore in Leirvik :p

You WON't be missed ;)

:)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
so much hate and anger in this wonderful christmas and newyear time...
Isn't it time we all join hands and sit together on CK roof and tell storys and laugh and dance and :drink:

... ah whats the use ... oh well, I tried... :cheers:

Happy newyear!

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Narzeja said:
so much hate and anger in this wonderful christmas and newyear time...
Isn't it time we all join hands and sit together on CK roof and tell storys and laugh and dance and :drink:

... ah whats the use ... oh well, I tried... :cheers:

Happy newyear!

shut up!

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I lvled to 45 too so i wont be back will i be missed?

You will be missed mate :(

Take care out there !

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

Try to learn that hibs.

One word hypocrite :clap:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
One word hypocrite :clap:

I made you quit DAoC? Weee :clap:

Sorry for killing you three times :) Melee hunter for the win! :m00:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
lol if u think you made me quit your soo wrong lol. p.s buffed melee hunter

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
lol if u think you made me quit your soo wrong lol. p.s buffed melee hunter

I'm sorry for killing you 6 times.

I'm also sorry for killing the 2 of your mates that, along with you, ganged up on me. :clap:

BTW: Didn't you quit? Why are you still playing? :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom