The Hib/Alb Mentality : A Study

O

old.Kahless

Took my lvl 10 Hunter for a stroll round Emain last night withour his armour or weapons to see who would be nice back to me first.

I approached a player Named Heracles first, his reaction?? I think he must have thougt "WTF is this guy on ?" as i was stood waving and bowing a few time when he looks at me and whacks me head in, LOL.

Due to the fact I was kinda inebriated at the time I don't recall the exact details but also Cocopro and Trulla both whacked me which I must admit surprised my drunken self, a total low LVL char, a threat to no one in his pyjamas.

Hehe, oh well as I say I was drunk and it entertained me immensley but next time u see a mid trying to be nice take a seat and well have a picnic or something maybe......

:clap:

O

old.Turgor

Mentality

Heh.

We had a quite nice gathering with Enki, Torfa and a few others.

Enki jumped us while we were searching for good places to hunt. We almost got her, if our wizzie just hadn't died first :rolleyes:

Anyway, after the fight, we sat down, waved a bit, cheered, beckoned and whatnot. It was quite fun actually. (Enki had probably realised we were no threat to midgard at the time) :)

Problem was, when Torfa and the gang showed up, they killed us yet another time. Now, that was just plain rude. We aimed to hurt nobody. ( they took our casters out, and our cleric, the cleric was kinda unnecessary imho ) :(

Anyways, thanks for the good fight Enki :) Hope to meet you again at the battlefields when we get a bit higher level :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom