The hell is wrong with the italians?

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Italian journalists believes so much in a conspiracy between Sweden and Denmark, that a bunch of journalists - sneaked into the hotel where the swedish team is living, and sent a fax to the danish. What the f'ck

I really do hope we play 2-2 now, hell I even hope we do make a deal with Denmark. Just so I can laugh them in the face and taunt them!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
It's because their country is controlled by the Mafia. They think everyone has a secret agenda. ;)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
i would be worried about it too

i mean, if they draw 2-2 then they are guarantees progress to the next round

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Never gonna happen (well, not intentionally anyway) - the Danes hate the Swedes (maybe 'hate' is too strong a word, but they have the similar relationship to that of say, Scotland or Ireland to the English). It would be like the Irish colluding with England, just not the done thing. You could see it on the BBC the other day when Sweden beat Bulgaria, Peter Schmeichel was on the analysis team and he looked like it caused him physical pain to compliment Sweden's performance.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
DaGaffer said:
Never gonna happen (well, not intentionally anyway) - the Danes hate the Swedes (maybe 'hate' is too strong a word, but they have the similar relationship to that of say, Scotland or Ireland to the English). It would be like the Irish colluding with England, just not the done thing. You could see it on the BBC the other day when Sweden beat Bulgaria, Peter Schmeichel was on the analysis team and he looked like it caused him physical pain to compliment Sweden's performance.

Yep. Some Swedes refer to Denmark as their 'car park' - There's certainly a rivallry. However, pragmatism may dictate that a 2-2 draw is best for all concerned. Really can't see it happening though.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
The Italians are worried about colusion because it's something they would do.

I seriously hope the game ends 2-2 , so the Italians can go spitting accusations at us. And then we can laugh and them not being through.

:)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They still think The Koreans bribed the ref at the last World Cup. Silly billys.

mank!

Part of the furniture
This reminds me of the last game of the domestic season for Swindon. We needed a draw with Hartlepool for both teams to go into the playoffs, Port Vale were on a superb run of form and if they won and either us or Hartlepool lost then they'd miss out.

We drew 1-1 with Hartlepool. Cue cheat accusations.

It was quite amusing, however, knowing the Italian mentality and with the backing of an entire nation's media the Italians could cause an upset if tonight's match did turn out as 2-2. Which would be a shame.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Fact is the Italians are shit.

They have a couple of outstanding defenders and a great keeper. Totti is great also but a scumbag. Del Piero is always injured and not even 1/10th the player he was when he burst onto the scene. Vieri is old, fat and not even Italian. To be honest, Italy don't deserve to go through and first of all they have to beat Bulgaria if they want to, and they probably don't have the ability to do even that.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
hehehe, so it's 2-2 but it doesn't matter because italy are playing laughably bad :p

nice

echo

Fledgling Freddie
2-2 for the Swedes and Danes then... CHEATARS!

Good comeback from the Italians though.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear I think Italy may just declare war on sweden and denmark for this :m00:

SilverHood

FH is my second home
SilverHood said:
The Italians are worried about colusion because it's something they would do.

I seriously hope the game ends 2-2 , so the Italians can go spitting accusations at us. And then we can laugh and them not being through.

:)

Fucking LOL!

I can't wait for tommorows Italian newspapers!

The fat lady is indeed singing for the Italian team, and what's this? She's singing Soprano :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Simply put, Italy did not deserve to go through. Overrated :m00:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
UEFA are thinking about taking disciplinary action against Carraro and Buffon for questioning the Sweden and Denmark match. I think this is stupid tbh, they are allowed to have their opinion on the match and since there is no way of proving that it wasn't fixed how can they be punished for saying that they think it was?

mank!

Part of the furniture
"Disciplinary action" will probably be a fine at most, more likely a slap on the wrists over their comments.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Dillinja said:
UEFA are thinking about taking disciplinary action against Carraro and Buffon for questioning the Sweden and Denmark match. I think this is stupid tbh, they are allowed to have their opinion on the match and since there is no way of proving that it wasn't fixed how can they be punished for saying that they think it was?

Very sour grapes on the part of the Italian FA. They can't have any complaints IMHO because they didn't play at a consistently good level throughout the tournament.

If they want to blame anyone, they should blame their team.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:

Wait, they insult us and try to paint us as cheaters - and ur arguing that since the result CAN'T be proven to have not been fixed, it's alright??? Are you stupid?

How do we know the croatia game wasnt fixed, i mean come on - a midget 18 year old that scores 2 goals? He hasn't had that good of a season in Everton, how come he suddenly performs so well??? MUST HAVE BEEN FIXED, YES THAT'S IT.

And the penatly vs Argentina in the last WC? Come on, the ref was corrupt!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The Italian FA should be fined for its coments and the comments of its players, or even docked points for WC qualifying. They are bringing the game down, slandering two countries. Its not big of them, they should blame their own form not go looking for scapegoats like they did at Korea.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
OrreBorre said:
Wait, they insult us and try to paint us as cheaters - and ur arguing that since the result CAN'T be proven to have not been fixed, it's alright??? Are you stupid?

How do we know the croatia game wasnt fixed, i mean come on - a midget 18 year old that scores 2 goals? He hasn't had that good of a season in Everton, how come he suddenly performs so well??? MUST HAVE BEEN FIXED, YES THAT'S IT.

And the penatly vs Argentina in the last WC? Come on, the ref was corrupt!

What? As far as I remember England and Croatia didn't need a 2-2 to both go through? And neither did Argentina when we played them? Get a clue or shut up, idiot.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
What? As far as I remember England and Croatia didn't need a 2-2 to both go through? And neither did Argentina when we played them? Get a clue or shut up, idiot.

Uhm - Argentina needed a win or draw, get a clue retard.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, and they didn't need a 2-2 draw with England so that they would both go through from a group, which pretty much proves your previous crappy point invalid. Thanks.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Yep, and they didn't need a 2-2 draw with England so that they would both go through from a group, which pretty much proves your previous crappy point invalid. Thanks.

Huh? Uh, no but they needed a draw or win ROFL. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you Einstein?

The fact that you actually take my sarcasm seriously shows your low intelligence. I feel sad for you m8! ;)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, so it's sarcasm now? You make yourself look like a total and utter prick and then you try to say it was sarcasm.

Give it up, kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom