The hazards of lag strafing

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
For those who do it I mean :D

15 swings, 4 of which hit, 1 being a slam, 1 bow shot, 2 melee hits, rest all missed except 1 I evaded... such nice skillz by a rr7 scout, shows how easy it is to farm arpees from 2500 units away at a keep attack/defence and with FZ up....

Was actually enjoying the fights until you started this, shame :(

Last 4 attacks:
lag-strafers.jpg

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
aye :) Eating my dinner and on the wrong qbar while fighting :(

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Bloodclot said:
where do you see a black widow style?
eh? I typed that in the new thread window and deleted it after I woke up and read the styles properly, before I submitted the post, how'd it get there?

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
it's unstyled damage with 2.7spd offhand, need to swap to my proper offhand when I get SC completed.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
evade backup with evade oO

Anyhow dmg seems fine for piercer on 700-750 AF prolly with a nice PD3-4'ish on him.

And fgs dont use black-widow :< The chain is only marginally better then simple Bumble-bee sting spammage; nobody gives about ASD on a scout (like whatever; he aint gonna kill u in melee) and the odds are on a high defensive class like a scout your chain doesnt land fully; making it lower dps then spamming taunt backed up by diamondback (around 30% hp best to DB as most scouts dont have purge and u prevent an IP on them feckers xD)

Then its diamondback,diamondback, diamondback, dragonspider or alternatively diamondback, blinding rain, blinding rain and that follow up. Then a desperate bowman to finish him off in style with a Ranger Kiss of Dead xD

(p.s. if they go strafe-happy; backup Ice-storm with Squal/Bumble-bee'sting depending on your pierce/CD spec (pierce seems 39 judging WS) and u often land Ice-storm. Do that 2x on the same dude and they stop strafing. Stubborn scouts might need a few more experiences, mind you )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom