The Hardest Riddle on the Internet

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You just had to bring this stuff to this forum, with all the obsessive personalities here. f*cker!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I remember trying this a few years ago. Addictive as hell.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
seriously programes to help you light up that dark...what>!>

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
That isn't a riddle. It's a collection of increasingly random and idiotic things. I mean who the fuck is going to think of looking at the source code and then know what those single letters mean? Stupid.

Lethul

FH is my second home
"Played" this a couple of years ago:) Was fun then but cba to do it again! :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That isn't a riddle. It's a collection of increasingly random and idiotic things. I mean who the fuck is going to think of looking at the source code and then know what those single letters mean? Stupid.

Got to level 11 and is stuck now..

Lethul

FH is my second home

Got to level 11 and is stuck now..

I think i managed 72 levels back then. Can't remember if i actually solved it or not in the end, but I'm pretty sure the game wasn't 140 levels when i played it at least :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Just because you can't do it! :D I still remember quite a bit of it. But just don't have the patience to piss around trying anymore.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH

Well apart from the "look at the source" hints with more ascii hints and relative links to pages in the sourcecode AND the anagram hint when you type in the password it wasnt obvious :|

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Agree. Its a bunch of dick. No, make that a super large bunch of donkey cock. Its got nothing to do with "not getting it". Its just not even mildly interesting. Very, very dull TBFH

Zede

Part of the furniture
Agree. Its a bunch of dick. No, make that a super large bunch of donkey cock. Its got nothing to do with "not getting it". Its just not even mildly interesting. Very, very dull TBFH

I got the impression lamp had taken over the role of rude kid in Viz for a sec then, bravo :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I got the impression lamp had taken over the role of rude kid in Viz for a sec then, bravo :)

Hhaha xD Love Rude Kid. Got the Viz Book of Crap Jokes in my toilet, one from him in there:

Mother ''What would you like in your sandwiches today, darling?''
Rude kid - '' Grannys pubes, you filthy whore!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom