The Hall of Fame so far(not nominee thread)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Armsman: Grimsteal

Paladin: Neokenshee
Mercenary: Team
Reaver: Devast
Cleric:
Friar: Pinkeyez
Infiltrator: MrMuscle
Minstrel:
Scout: Basic
Cabalist:
Sorcerer:
Theurgist:
Wizard: Evol
Necromancer: Optimusprime
Bard:
Druid:
Warden:
Blademaster: Xiimas
Hero:
Champion:
Ranger : Faxi
Nightshade: Bgmoesty, Chinzan, Omgwtf
Valewalker:
Animist:
Eldritch: Lanfest
Enchanter: Moavais
Mentalist:
Berserker : Ymirsbane
Skald: Plaything, Bjo
Thane:
Warrior: Twistedfarmer, Droth
Savage: Yryn
Healer:
Shaman:
Hunter: Nekrosniper
Shadowblade: Ctx, Mourningrage, Fenu, Wolfkin, Empathy, Sindi
Runemaster:
Spiritmaster: Access
Bonedancer:

this was said in other thread, i only add if several ppl tol me those ppl and i have some kind of memory that they are extra ordinary. now i dont think im some kind of boss who decides whos good and bad, if you feel like its unfair then do an effort. as you can see some are blank and some are overflown(nerf SBs)..plz keep nominees in Wireys thread (HoF num 2)..

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Is this based on purely soloers as a bard would say lastshout/allouttabardnames/yogi all the same person but he is bard in my 3man team, rarely loses mez gets end on and heals/interupts where possible, can't say I ever seen another decent bard in thid tbh :/. Valewalker Balistar and Promf kill some but rarely solo, tho Balistar has solod once. Met a necromancer as my BM-Meraf can't remember his name but he was the best I met purely cos he was buffed to the tits and so I was only hitting him for 70mainhand and he was insta lifetapping me for approx same hps back, he never attacked the bard healing me tho which is silly ;). Can't say I met any stealthers that have made me think damn he is good, one infil who I thought might have been good, can't remember his name as there are so many of the lil buggers, but he emoted me and went to attack and 2infs and a scout were waiting with him yay :S.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved

Cleric:
Infiltrator: MrMuscle, Bulletproof
Minstrel:
Cabalist:
Sorcerer:
Theurgist:
Bard:
Druid:
Warden:
Hero:
Champion:
Ranger : Faxi, Mydad
Valewalker:
Animist:
Mentalist:
Thane:
Healer:
Shaman:
Runemaster:
Bonedancer:

Added: Mydad, Bulletproof.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:

Cleric:
Infiltrator: MrMuscle, Bulletproof
Minstrel:
Cabalist:
Sorcerer:
Theurgist:
Bard:
Druid:
Warden:
Hero:
Champion:
Ranger : Faxi, Mydad
Valewalker:
Animist:
Mentalist:
Thane:
Healer:
Shaman:
Runemaster:
Bonedancer:

Added: Mydad, Bulletproof.

Who? Never heard of any of these players apart from Optimusprime :)

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:

So...most of the people in that other thread were nominating themselves (hardly an unbiased opinion if you ask me) and hence that list is hardly a true representation of a thid hall of fame. It's just a list of the people who go to thid and read these forums who have the biggest egos.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Shawr said:
So...most of the people in that other thread were nominating themselves (hardly an unbiased opinion if you ask me) and hence that list is hardly a true representation of a thid hall of fame. It's just a list of the people who go to thid and read these forums who have the biggest egos.

Yes. you are partially right, some of the players are even i unheard of, but they have been nomineed by more then 1

Navlelo

Fledgling Freddie
Eek.. strafing through the BG section in boredom and i find my old SB mention, havent played in a good while :)

Makes me wanna reroll my trusted 2handed valkyn SB :D

Could use something else than toa stress. See you all soon :)

/nav

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
haha ye i saw my self to (Emphaty) so now i rolled a SB again named Emphati - really missed those days where med and nekro had some killing sprees in bg :>

Marc

FH is my second home
Shawr said:

How can you get an ego after playing in Thidranki? Its hardly bigboys RvR and doesnt require a tenth of the skill that proper RvR does. You could be the shittest player ever but if you have a class like a matter cabby u will insta pwn

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
How can you get an ego after playing in Thidranki? Its hardly bigboys RvR and doesnt require a tenth of the skill that proper RvR does. You could be the shittest player ever but if you have a class like a matter cabby u will insta pwn

It still sure is fun! And specially as a break of from ToA grind... :worthy:

I can remember only 1 name (if that..) thou to that list as I havent done BG1 for a bit. The SB Hotlikefire - she had her way with my ranger in the old days like no tomorro :wij:

Sidenote: BG3 actually has a few people playing in it theese days - Plz join more :D

Morian

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
s one infil who I thought might have been good, can't remember his name as there are so many of the lil buggers, but he emoted me and went to attack .

I always /slit emote with tohrden before i attack :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Eiv said:
It still sure is fun! And specially as a break of from ToA grind... :worthy:

I can remember only 1 name (if that..) thou to that list as I havent done BG1 for a bit. The SB Hotlikefire - she had her way with my ranger in the old days like no tomorro :wij:

Sidenote: BG3 actually has a few people playing in it theese days - Plz join more :D

Im not doubting that it is fun. It is fun and as you say, is a nice alternative from the ToA grind. Just leave the ego's at the door.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Lol very funny thread because I do not agree with a single of the nominees. I can't say any single player in this nominee thread stands out. There are not many people I think have stood out from the rest of the lot but those who did are unbuffed and here they are.

Ranger: Ministeef
Nightshade: Vluwi
Bard: Heistmeist

Sorry guys, can't say any of you people who regularly play bg and read/post on these forums has done anything special.

Voting for yourself... wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom