The Green Room (info for those looking alternative play in Mid Avalon)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I am pasting this message from the following location:

http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk/index.php?topic=2338.msg17540;boardseen#new

One of our illustrious GM's (qukes in phear) as said the following:

Cromcruaich said:
Just a quick word about this.

Its a guild Na Fianna Dragun have set up on Avalon/Midguard into which all cluster ex-pats are free to join without the need for a vote or any of the usual malarky.

The idea is that it gives people an english speaking alliance form which they can ask advice and help, and have a generally friendly atmosphere.

All members of The Green Room have guild invite privaleges, so you can invite any alts you create and additionally any friends who you can also persuade to come over.

Also do a /who Green Room, and if anyone is on, you can also ask them to invite you to guild with the minimum of fuss.

Finally, with this completely open structure comes a bit of responsibility. You are joining an alliance with other establish guilds, so please, try and go easy on the spam. My adage is, dont use /as for what can be done in a /send or /gu. If you keep to that you wont go far wrong.

Happy hunting!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Incase it is not initially obvious, Vinters is allowed to spam to his hearts content and everyone else is allowed to whine about it. I'm allowed to spam because I am the exception that proves the rule, this is all.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Incase it is not initially obvious, Vinters is allowed to spam to his hearts content and everyone else is allowed to whine about it. I'm allowed to spam because I am the exception that proves the rule, this is all.

Its been proven (by physics no less!) that it is physically impossible to shut you up either verbally or via the medium of text. :(

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Calmin said:
Its been proven (by physics no less!) that it is physically impossible to shut you up either verbally or via the medium of text. :(

He talks more in PvE :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom