The Green Knight

A

Aussie-

Monsters: Albion : The Green Knight encounter has been modified to be of like difficulty to that of the Glacier Giant.

Anyone knows which items he drops?
I've read
- his own green sword (according to an US guild site)
and
- this bracer: Verdant Ornate Bracer (lvl 49 item) Dex +9, Int +9, Power +6, Hits +24 ( sucks for a lvl 70 mob)
I hope he drops more then this

if anyone knows the loc on this mob... i've never seen him tbh ;p
he should look like this: http://www.kings-dragons.com/gallery/pve/image.shtml?071

Elf Mordred²

S

'Shy

Says Forest Sauvage according to the King's Dragons website, altho I've never seen him..

P

Puppetmistress

is not in our patch yet. Will be included in 1.54 (while we still have 1.52 on the European-version)

T

Tyka

lol he's a elf! gonna get u ganked im afraid :/

S

'Shy

But according to the screenshot the character still has the old style icons, so how is it in a future patch but pre 1.52 style icons?

EDIT: Ohh ignore me, looking at the wrong pic..

P

Pouget

Saw it on Merlin a while ago. He's a big fella :). It was near Excalibur if I remember correctly.

I even /waved to him, but he didn't wave me back :(.

F

Flimgoblin

he looks nothing like sean connery in that picture...

G

Garaen

That is very poor, just another enlarged mob with a few small changes. It doesnt look that big either. I hope its more of a challenge than the Glacier Giant in Odins.

He drops mainly Cleric gear, and alot of it (but not in one go unfortunaly) :D

B

Belomar

Well, judging from the picture, that mob is obviously on the road north of Excalibur near the border to Pennines. But now that both Mid and Alb has these kinds of mobs, won't Hib get one too soon?

Y

-yoda-

Belomer is right he is at the end of the road when u follow road from excal gates .... he is a pain in the ass and hits v hard . he teleports also .. when usa 1st got him we tried kill him with 2-3 fg's and we barely scratched him :) he was killing people 2-3 hits max ...

i not seen him die"although he has been killed" so i dont know his loot system .

F

Flimgoblin

hibs get one in the same patch as we get him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom