The Great Pizza Debate

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
578
I have put a number of years into this research both in the UK and in Italy as to which is the definitive topping for a pizza. I have come to the conclusion that the topping of kings is Spicy Beef, Tuna, Jalapenos, Red Onions & Mushrooms. Drizzeled with Garli Oil

Comments
 

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,173
Pepperoni and Spicy Chicken.

Tuna just does not work on pizza :(
 

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,440
Jonaldo said:
Pepperoni and Spicy Chicken.

Tuna just does not work on pizza :(
You are a very wise man. This is indeed the best topping. Ever.
 

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
792
Hamburg, bacon, pepperoni, salami - double cheese and parmesan cheese on top.

Yes, I love meat. I do, sir.
 

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
1,318
Ash said:
I have put a number of years into this research both in the UK and in Italy as to which is the definitive topping for a pizza. I have come to the conclusion that the topping of kings is Spicy Beef, Tuna, Jalapenos, Red Onions & Mushrooms. Drizzeled with Garli Oil

Comments
Tuna? Mushrooms? Your sick man, your sick! Sick i tell you! SICK!!!!!!

Besides everyone knows the king of pizzas is pepperoni, jalapeno peppers, green chillis, red onion and lots of cheese.
 

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
117
Can't beat ham and pineapple. It shouldn't work but it does.
 

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,679
Fucksake i want to have a pizza now! :(

Mind Spicy pizzas are always teh win!
 

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,814
You all sicken me (with the exception of Uncle Sick ... ironic, huh?). Tuna? Pineapple? You realise that God does not smile on those who defile the sacred nature of the pizza by using toppings that have no place on a pizza?

Anyways, my personal favourite toppings are: cheese (mozzarella & ricotta), spinach, garlic mushrooms and black olives. Yum. :)
 

Reverend Flatus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
31
The restaurant at the company I used to work had very strange ideas of what should go on a pizza. One day they were offering a cheese and tomato pizza with half a peach in the middle!
 

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
279
Must admit I love anchoves and olives on my pizza.

Don't like spicy pizzas (get a mexican for fucks sake!)
Do like Mushrooms.
 

soulthief

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
11
spicy chicken, black olives, with peri peri sauce - now where did I put that pizza leaflet - doh its 1am :)
 

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
812
The usual vegetables (mushrooms, peppers etc) pineapple, chillies (lots and lots of).

Edit: how could i have forgotten olives!
 

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
305
Reverend Flatus said:
The restaurant at the company I used to work had very strange ideas of what should go on a pizza. One day they were offering a cheese and tomato pizza with half a peach in the middle!
The french have this strange habit of putting fried eggs on top of theirs. It quite took me aback the first time I got one. I got into the habit of saying 'Sans Oeuf' when I ordered one after that, but the buggers still ladled one on.
 

Deady

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
91
Whats the best pizza you can buy frozen from a supermarket?

I always end up with rubbish ones that taste like cardboard.
 

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
305
Best supermarket pizza I've tried is the one with the puffy edges. I forget the name, but it specifically states it should be put into a cold oven.
 

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
578
Jonaldo said:
Pepperoni and Spicy Chicken.

Tuna just does not work on pizza :(
Chicken on a pizza you heathen. It tastes like a Pharaos Flipflop
 

raw

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
302
Spicy Beef, Chillis, Pepperoni and the obvious Cheese and Tomato = sore ass but quality pizza!
 

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
114
Deady said:
Whats the best pizza you can buy frozen from a supermarket?

I always end up with rubbish ones that taste like cardboard.
Freschetta pizza is the only range of store brought I enjoy.
 

raw

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
302
Kaitlyn said:
Freschetta pizza is the only range of store brought I enjoy.
Never eaten a cook it yourself pizza's since i got food poisoning a few years ago, put me off alsorts of foods when i'd got over it, still cant eat somethings now :(
 

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,278
Uncle Sick said:
Hamburg, bacon, pepperoni, salami - double cheese and parmesan cheese on top.

Yes, I love meat. I do, sir.
This man has read my mind. Arrest him !
 

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
300
RandomBastard said:
Tuna? Mushrooms? Your sick man, your sick! Sick i tell you! SICK!!!!!!

Besides everyone knows the king of pizzas is pepperoni, jalapeno peppers, green chillis, red onion and lots of cheese.
Very nearly what I'd go for, but I'd drop the green chillies and replace it with bacon.

hmmm, pizza....
 

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
812
Deady said:
Whats the best pizza you can buy frozen from a supermarket?

I always end up with rubbish ones that taste like cardboard.
If you can get them Pizza Express. They are only sold in Waitrose i think and even then if that branch is near an actual Pizza Express restaurant. They are made that day at Pizza Express see and then sent down the road to waitrose.
 

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
101
Deadmanwalking said:
If you can get them Pizza Express. They are only sold in Waitrose i think and even then if that branch is near an actual Pizza Express restaurant. They are made that day at Pizza Express see and then sent down the road to waitrose.
Sainsburies do them too. Best pizzas are the ones in the silvery boxes from morrisons though, spinach and ricotta, mmmmm!
 

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
780
Goodfella's stone baked ciabatta pepperoni pizze/spicy chicken pizza is the nicest frozen one you can buy IMO, but freschetta's are a very close second. Damn im hungry now! :D
 

Dax

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
83
Cheese, tomato and a bit of basil are the only worthy toppings for a pizza.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom