The Great Hunt - event on Prydwen Albion Sunday 12th May

O

old.Cayleb

Well since GOA are taking their time executing the events engine, I thought it's about time we had a bit of excitement.

Here's the deal - the Great Hunt is an event open to any character up to 10th level and will start at 7.30-ish pm GMT at Prydwen Bridge bind stone. The idea is to collect three specified drops (to be confirmed on the day) and to bring them back to me - simple as that.

First prize is either the princely sum of 5 shiney gold coins, or any weapon of your choice up to Alloy (made by yours truly), with a consolation second prize of 2g.

Anyone interested in taking part, assemble at Pryd Bridge bind stone at round about 7pm GMT this Sunday (12th). Whilst the event is a turn up on the day kind of thing, it'd be nice to get an idea of how many might come along so please sign up in below.

You can group with as many friends as you want, as long as no one involved is higher than 10th level - the prize remains the same, it's up to you how you split it.

Finally, their will be stealthed adjudicators lurking around at the hunting areas, so no bringing in your 15th level alt for a bit of help. Cheats will be instantly disqualified ;)

O

old.seb1024

may as well bring me lvl 30 alt then :clap:
and bugger just got lvl 11 on another guy
good luck in this event

A

Aculus

Well , i just started a new char called Galerib , currently lvl 4 , so if i haven't past lvl 10 by Sunday , then i will be there :cool:

O

old.Regalia

Words of warning to organiser:
drops would have to be gotten by level 1 chars as well as level 10. That's impossible since mobs that level 1 can kill are gray to level 10 and don't drop anything.

Leaves only option to complete some extremely low level quests... but there is none for level 1.

Just food for thought.

O

old.Cayleb

Good point Regalia - drops will be from level 9-10 mobs, so that pretty much rules out anyone below level 6.

Sorry, should have made that clearer.

O

obacono

If I kew thats where you were..

I'd have come to visit, Cayleb.

We'll have to organise a trip out sometime on pred, i'm beginning to miss playing the dumb tank.

O

old.Okies Kayy

does that mean i cant play at lvl 46 .:( ah well *wanders back to lyonesse*

Users who are viewing this thread