The Great Hunt - event on Prydwen Albion Sunday 12th May

O

old.Cayleb

Well since GOA are taking their time executing the events engine, I thought it's about time we had a bit of excitement.

Here's the deal - the Great Hunt is an event open to any character up to 10th level and will start at 7.30-ish pm GMT at Prydwen Bridge bind stone. The idea is to collect three specified drops (to be confirmed on the day) and to bring them back to me - simple as that.

First prize is either the princely sum of 5 shiney gold coins, or any weapon of your choice up to Alloy (made by yours truly), with a consolation second prize of 2g.

Anyone interested in taking part, assemble at Pryd Bridge bind stone at round about 7pm GMT this Sunday (12th). Whilst the event is a turn up on the day kind of thing, it'd be nice to get an idea of how many might come along so please sign up in the thread on the Prydwen/Albion board.

You can group with as many friends as you want, as long as no one involved is higher than 10th level - the prize remains the same, it's up to you how you split it.

Finally, their will be stealthed adjudicators lurking around at the hunting areas, so no bringing in your 15th level alt for a bit of help. Cheats will be instantly disqualified ;)

S

SFXman

Hehe, great. I think I will level my paladin to 10 then and join. :)

O

old.Tohtori

Weeelll

Too bad i got other things going on...don't worry it's not life, it's RL(reallife) RP(roleplay) session with some friends :clap:

But you have fun there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom