The Grand Final

K

Khalen

2000 Posts, My Birthday and my day of signing of with Daoc (it couldn't have been planned better I guess).

Naming all the people I've met during my daoc time would make this post the longest one ever I think so I won't. Made a guild, got some IRL friends hooked, found more fellow countrymen and seeing the guild grow since day 1. Killing many superior beings and overcoming many, many keepraids and quite some relic raids. Made a grand total of 4 lvl 50s and some other high lvl alts (not one PLed except one infil which I've not even touched since he dinged 24) Starting all over again on Prydwen. Making new friends again after my IRL friends leave the game and many others quitting too. Getting to 50 in a timespan I've not imagined to be possible for 8 player group. Seeing RvR from the other side (hib side) and see many new things. And I could go on and on and on....

Sometimes being someone who is yelling and cursing a lot. And complaining like he's nr 1. Getting angry and agitated fast etc. etc.

I just wanted to say goodbye to all. Have fun while it lasts...

(-1 tank/cleric/necromancer/champ)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You'll be back. They always come back.

...'cept me of course.

Good luck though.

L

leorin

/salute khale, always sad when ppls who been around a while leaves :( You ll still live on daoc excal a while more since i m wielding the dagger u made for me :). Just feels damn sad , game get emptier and emptier but i m still enjoying daoc so think i can last a while more :)

T

Tiarta

Bye bye Khalen :(

thanks for the time we have spent together in dk :)

cu later (maybe ?) - who knows.

P

parlain

bai bai :( ; keep in touch dude, you have my details :D

O

old.Ashgen

No mate, you can't!

I still owe you 300G and my lads Merc needs a scimitar doing! :twak:

Good luck mate, you will be missed ... one more off my friends list :(

Seems lots of people are leaving, maybe the power level craze and the rush to get 50's has taken away the social side of the game?

After all what is the point of arranging the old drop hunts when crafted is better?

Regards

Ash

G

greenfingers

bye bye Khalen ...

U provided me with many swords while I was lvling .. thx for it m8 :)

hmm .. well ... nice to know U ... and VERY sad to see U leave :(

O

old.Affydaffymezu

:( :( :( :( :(

I'm getting more and more afraid of checking bw and seeing yet another bye bye thread.

It's not that i really knew you that well Khalen but i do know we lose yet another fine player...

Wish you all the luck out there

Afun Mindbreaker
Thy local sorceress for first cohort when real life doesnt intervene

A

Alcoholic

laterz khalen en veel succes met afkicken van DaoC oh ja en hartelijk gefeliciteerd !!!

B

Belomar

See you Khalen! Godspeed. And happy birthday too. :)

S

stupidshady

gelukkige verjaardag khalen

en echt jmmr da ge weg got :-((( zonde voor de game, weer 1v/d betere spelers weg

K

kirennia

Been great knowing you m8 :) No doubt you will still stay in contact on the forums though :D Take care and good luck rediscovering the real world :D

:cheers:

T

tazzke

MMMMmmm.... :(

Just now when Matje & Sollers (Kci even) are back online? :(

Well i had a VERY good time in DVE :p , and i think it had a lot to do with the fact Kci & you were GM's at that time and spending a LOT of time trying to organise stuff for us to do.

Guess one day (when WoW comes out for example) i will log off for good also...but untill that day...zerg4tehwin!!!! :p

PS: Gelukkige verjaardag sloeber :p en ik hoor je nog wel op irc :)

T

Treniel-

doh :( have fun irl khalen sure u will...but before u go can u craft me a free set of MP armour? :D

F

Feac_

Happy birthday and good luck with whatever u get up to :)

O

old.Odysseus

Happy Bday.
I still remember you from the time we were new to this game.
Best of luck old friend :)

edit:
oh and thx for letting me steal
<-----
that icon :)

R

ReaLX

gefeliciteerd en mazzol!

have fun in et echte leven, waar het om draait :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom