The good ole webhost conundrum

M

MYstIC G

ok, a bit of a trickier one than usual.

Has anyone had any experience with Valuehost at all? if not can anybody recommend a host that does a roughly similar package to there Plan A? Specifically the hosting multiple domains on a non-reseller package

J

Jonty

Hi :)

I haven't come across ValueHosts before, nor am I able to find any independant reviews of their services. That said, they do seem to be offering a good package for the money. Having skimmed through the Terms and Conditions for you, it seems that you have a 30-day money-back trail period in which you are free to cancel at any time without penalty (except for one-off fees, like registration costs, but I'm not sure if they're applicable). After that you can still cancel at any time, but you won't be entitled to your money back (a little unfair, as the discounts get larger the more you pay in advance).

Anyway, as you say, the ability to host multiple domains from one package is quite unique outside of reseller-only packages (which, as I'm sure you know, cost a lot more). I've checked a few hosts which I hold in high regard and none of them offer this service at anywhere near the price which ValueHosts offer it.

So, although you always have to be careful, I guess it seems like a good deal :)

Good luck :D

M

MYstIC G

Well, I do know where I could get the domain flexibility elsewhere, but the cost of 500MB of disk space there would cause me to weep like a little girl.

W

Will

I have a similar accoutn elsewhere, but with half the storage space for double the cost. Looks like a very nice deal.

S

Sar

I've got tonnes (IE: Unlimited tbh) of webspace, with PHP, ASP & Access capability, for £35 for the year.

:D

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by Sar
I've got tonnes (IE: Unlimited tbh) of webspace, with PHP, ASP & Access capability, for £35 for the year.

:D
Wow, so helpful..... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread