The Fund of Hibernia !!

[CF]Gwareli

Fledgling Freddie
After making changes to the dragon loot, and the stone system we are proud to present ; the hibernian keepraid fund!

With this fund, your guild can claim money for the upgrade of keepdoors, the building of rams, ballista's etc...

Atm we raised 32 PLAT on 2 days !!!
If you need cash for a guildkeep door upgrade or to build rams/ballista's to capture a keep, send a message to me ingame, and we'll discuss the amount thats needed.

ALL GUILDS CAN TAKE PROFIT OF THIS FUND. but will be closely watched to prevent abuse.

Hoping by this way, our keeps will be stlonger then ever!!!

Lil . note => next week we raid the dragon again same hour same time, reminder will follow later on the week.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: best thing i heard of in ages and like you said if it doesn't get abused and all guilds use this properly will be a great idea cos i just paid almost a plat to get crims doors up to lvl 8/10 thats after someone paid out 500 to get to lvl 5

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
nice that's a rly good idea !

i dunno what level the doors are atm but we better get the doors of
scathaig
behnn
nged
crimthainn

upgradet to level 8+ =]

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to post a thanks to Calawyn for spending around 9plat of his own cash(and around 2 hours) to upgrade + repair all Dagda doors to level 10 :clap:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Spudgie said:
I'd like to post a thanks to Calawyn for spending around 9plat of his own cash(and around 2 hours) to upgrade + repair all Dagda doors to level 10 :clap:

Calaw had nothing better to do imo, he was wating for Garba to finish eating :D Garba eats like Reamonn...

saks

Fledgling Freddie
omg nice idea. but how do you get those money ? you sell leftover items?

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
saks said:
omg nice idea. but how do you get those money ? you sell leftover items?

nope Sonny was giving out hand relief at the back of mag mel for 25s a bash :eek7:

his little luri arms are the size of arnie's now

and once he was to tired to carry on, Jozen and Gwar held conferences on "How to throw the perfect tea party whilst still holding your snow shovel"

1 plat a place

which strangely enough wasnt as popular as sonny whacking guys off for 25s!

:m00:

emma

Loyal Freddie
Durgi did the same thing on mid/pry and omfg he`s one rich kobbie ;p

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
:clap:

very nice idea this will make some great offensive raids vs mids/albs and sweet defence in hib mainland.

Aio

Fledgling Freddie
Ensceptificamuralya said:
Nice going ( :

But didn't CF have such a fund already?

Yes, i hope thisone works better than the last one.

Good work Gwareli.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Aio said:

Good work Gwareli.

FYI - the old RDRF hasnt been operational for approx 10-12 months

but while it was it worked very well

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
great idea :) i do think keeps that arent involved in the usual keep ping pong, all except crau and crim should have lvl 10 doors, just in case.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
nice idea indeed, CF is the guild to give it a go imo.

and btw: behnn doors are level 6, IPW normally always upgrades to this level, as we know about the advantage of non-poo doors

Nadhia

Fledgling Freddie
hope you can keep this up, maybe getting too much work on urself ?
well goodluck anyway ^^

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Aio said:

Good work Gwareli.

The CF RDRF was a very good idea and extremely well run, its fallback however was that it relied on guilds within the alliance to donate cash each month. This particular operation usually ended in /as being used to call the guilds to make payments for hours at a time with no response.

When the Relic Doors were in need of repair it was allways left to the same 2-3 guilds within the alliance to do the boring job of running wood and doing the repairs.

This new idea negates the need for either of these two problems as guilds will be upgrading they're own keeps and the money is made by selling loot.

However it will still be a problem, in my opinion, when the actual Relic Keep doors require repair/upgrade in a similar fashion to the old system.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Hopefully people will be more willingly to help upgrade/repair the RK doors, when they can have the money reimbursed (sp?) from the fund. Altho, will be interesting to see how many that'll try to take advantage of it as well, for personal profit.

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Gray-CF said:
nope Sonny was giving out hand relief at the back of mag mel for 25s a bash :eek7:

his little luri arms are the size of arnie's now

and once he was to tired to carry on, Jozen and Gwar held conferences on "How to throw the perfect tea party whilst still holding your snow shovel"

1 plat a place

which strangely enough wasnt as popular as sonny whacking guys off for 25s!

:m00:

LoL

Aio

Fledgling Freddie
Gray and Cutri: I'm aware of that, and yes it worked fine, until the fund disappeared and noone knew where the leftover money was.

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Aio said:
Gray and Cutri: I'm aware of that, and yes it worked fine, until the fund disappeared and noone knew where the leftover money was.

it never disappeared the last of it was used to re-imburse some people who fixed doors after we had been rr quite some time back

i know this as i was the one who gave it out -

The fund was only ever used to fix relic doors :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom