The FUN Game

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Hey, ok heres a fun game that someone just taught me, its so fun i almost passed out with enjoyment :touch: .

Basicly, write down the names of people that you fancy

sam
maddy

as you can see my lists a bit short, its ment to be as long as you can get it :p. Now remove the ones you dont stand a chance with (i had to stop playing at this part lol :(). Then decide which one youd like to be with most. Now go find them and ask them out, hit it off with them whatever, just do something and try get something going with them. Its ment to be some motivational game hehe. Good luck ;) (u opened the thread so you have to do it now otherwise im not your friend)

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
it sounds more like reality rather than a game :p

or is there a bit i missed? :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
does a cheese burger count as a person?

ben
jerrys

thar ya go

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
You are so not gonna believe what just happened to me. oO

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People that i fancy...

Hmm...

Umm...

I...no...

That one's a total bitch.

Nope...nah...no...

Ok done!

What do i win?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
endgame sounds nice

I heard there's multiple endings but I keep coming up with the same one; they all end up with bottle of rum to drown my sorrows into! ;)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i would have a really good chance with the girl i like... if she didnt live like 2hours drive away... and me without a car... and a license... and any money... and oh wait shes fictional nvm :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I only want the one's I can't have.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
I only want the one's I can't have.

dont we all...

and u have to play the game and once u done it all u get the final reward irl, so go do it! <says the one who doesnt dare play himself> but u gotta do it coz you opened the thread :D

and game could be uber with nice rewards + and pwnage times, or shit, but its a risk u gotta take :D - notice gotta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom