the fucking weather!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
for 2 months solid its rained. not today, oh fuck no. today its burning hot sun and sticky as fuck.

typical british bastard me, i complain at everything, even if its good :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
for 2 months solid its rained. not today, oh fuck no. today its burning hot sun and sticky as fuck.

typical british bastard me, i complain at everything, even if its good :(

A summer full of 23c days with a gentle breeze would rock.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its like 70 degrees now - and its half past midnight. Too bloody humid

tris-

at some point last night i did actually pass out for around 10 minutes, then woke up with sweat dripping everywhere and the cushion was soaked.

now the weather is shit.

FFS im sick of shit weather :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
erm... buy a little fan if it bothers you all that much? it's not as if they cost an arm and a leg o_O

Woo summer \o/ had a bbq in honour of it yesterday :D

tris-

erm... buy a little fan if it bothers you all that much? it's not as if they cost an arm and a leg o_O

Woo summer \o/ had a bbq in honour of it yesterday :D

the whole point is im being a typical moaning bastard, nothing is gonna make it right :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it's f*cking gods horrid out there. Sun shining, birds singing, bees...well...bees are extinct really...and other lala-motherf*cking-land bullsh*t.

Where's my rain, thunder, G3 winds and a hurricane on top? :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Global warming my ass!

It started out good with about a week of pure sunshine! Since then it's been utter shit with rain and crappy weather! But looking out the window now it's blue sky so I am going swimming now with my friends!

Tata ..

Everz

FH is my second home
weather rocks, nothing to do blows.. i need a job and a gf :<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lol, on the subject, now a Panorama special on the flooding down South.

Its kinda funny, noone gave a shit when it was Hull, now all the BBC execs get thier feet wet and its panic station.

Tonight its a special about how it shouldnt be allowed to be a house that has the potential to flood. Thats bullshit, every house has the potential to flood. Its the same with earthquakes, maybe those silly bastards should move to LA and complaina bout how it should be illegal to buy a house that has a potential to be destoryed by earthquake.

Whats next, they going to make selling the house that has the potential to be smashed by a meteor illegal?

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
altho the people who got flooded have my sympathy, if you build a house on a flood plain what do you expect to happen? on topic lovely sunshine, its the humidity thats a bugger and all the fat lasses with little on

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Tonight its a special about how it shouldnt be allowed to be a house that has the potential to flood. Thats bullshit, every house has the potential to flood.

I've heard several people complain that they didn't have insurance against flooding because when they phoned up the insurance company they said.. "Sorry we won't insure you against flooding because the chances of it are too high"..

Should that possibly not tell you something about the house your thinking of purchasing, and maybe that then screaming for help when your house floods is somewhat... well.. you know!

tris-

Should that possibly not tell you something about the house your thinking of purchasing, and maybe that then screaming for help when your house floods is somewhat... well.. you know!

but its the british way!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
but its the british way!

I always thought historically the british way was to never complain about anything ever.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Stop complaining lol its about 35 degrees here in Hong Kong and VERY humid, but suppose it's not so bad when you're lounging by the pool drinking cold beers :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom