The Friday-on-Wednesday news !

S

SFXman

http://www.camelot-europe.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=188

Looks sweet... 1.50 on GORRE soon most likely, unless problems arise :clap:

Well, as usual, it seems that the Friday news cannot just stay on Friday. Joram, the guy who is dealing with all the official announcements, is going on holidays tonight.
The menu for this week : news about 1.50 patch, news about the Chronicles, the end of the lag and a reminder about the character names in Dark Age of Camelot.

Patch 1.50 on GORRE :

We received first version of the 1.50 international client today. We are currently testing it and, if we find nothing blocking, you should see GORRE being patched to 1.50 very soon.
Note that you will find, the patch notes in RightNow, our knowledge database, as usual.

Chronicles of Camelot :

All the guild options are now up and running. You can now search by guild names (must be the exact name) and you can sort the members display (by RPs, name, rank …). You will also find a little red tube, more or less filled. This indicates if the player is active or not. If the tube is totally empty, it means that the character hasn't logged in for the last two weeks.
Concerning the update rate of the guild Chronicles, we had some problems for the first week. These should now be fixed and information should now automatically update daily.

The next Chronicles module will be player oriented, be they in a guild or not. This module will allow everyone to have a global vision of the "top" players of each realm. The web team will start working on this by the beginning of September.

Lag Problems :

Since last Wednesday, when we moved our whole server platform, we encountered some lag problems forcing us to have several maintenances on Friday and Monday. Since Mondays maintenance, everything seems to be running fine once again.

Reminder about character names :

By subscribing to DAoC, you agreed to respect out Code of Conduct. This code of conduct clearly states what is and what is not tolerated as names for characters. If you didn't read the Code of Conduct yet, we strongly advise you to do it.
Names not that violate the CoC will be dealt with and all the changes automatically imply a warning on the account of the character. Please think before picking a name for your character, for multiple warnings will become temporary bans…

On these good words, good hunting everyone !

Yeehaw!

O

old.tRoG

*tries to think of something to whine about*

erm... good news! :)

V

Vell

Why don't we have patch 1.73 yet! I want it NOW! Gimme gimme gimme!

O

old.tRoG

stfu whiner go and shag your granny, im sure the old slut would like it more than the goats...

:m00:

;) :p

I IS TEH FANBOI!!!11

F

Flimgoblin

TROG IS TEH SICKOFIT (tm) COPIER!!!11

(not that sickofit made up the whole 'teh' or !!!11 thing anyway)

I IS TEH WIBBLE!!!11 :)

O

old.LandShark

/em whines that the DF+epics patch took ages and the See hidden patch won't :p

MWahah! There's always something :D

F

Flimgoblin

heh... isn't this the one with nice crafting improvements?

(think 94% minimum is 1.51 though... mmm)

Might have to start skilling up again.

L

lairiodd

from 1.50E release notes:
CRAFTING SYSTEM NOTES

- Crafted items now have a minimum quality of 94 percent. There is now an even chance that any crafted item will have a quality of 94-99 percent, with a very small chance of 100 percent.

- When you go up in level in a crafting skill, the print line will now tell you what your new level is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And from the 1.51 release notes:
- When you are above 1000 in your main tradeskill, any item you can successfully make will now have an even chance of being 94-100% quality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So assuming we get 1.50E when the servers are patched to 1.50,
then in 1.50 the min quality is increased to 94 and in 1.51, all qualities are possible once you get tradeskill above 1000.

Note: the meant to say even chance of qualities from 94-99 and 1/50 chance for masterpiece

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Fingoniel... I would probably shoot myself if it had been me inventing c0x0r language. ;)

I like the last paragraph... the name thingie... hope they can actually enforce it! Yatta!! It will be sad, tho, to see Br4nn0R unemployed... hehe;)

And Tr0G- behave yerself... Vell is a gurl.

You need to come up with gurl specific insults...tsktsk... live to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom