THE Friday News of last year of this year on monday. By Jeff from Helpdesk!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
[31...or so...-12-2004] Last news of the year... Hopefully.... I'm bored....kinda suicidal too...

A short news for this last Friday of the year, with some interesting info on the background of the Heretics, the new Cata...

no seriously, does anyone even care about this crap about some shiny knights and sh*t? Fine fine....i'll do it...

Cheating! : It's bad, you know?

We, or more like me, the monkey, underpayed and totally getting wasted here, would like to remind you playa-hs! that abusing bugs in game will result in penalties to your account. You know, umm, if you likego behind that third tree in emain, take one sidestep left, the big monsters can't hit you but you get tons of exp...*cough*...it would be WRONG. Don't do it. Or use that bugged bow you get from the ants near mularn.

WHAT?! They need to KNOW it to AVOID it. Yes they do. No, i'm right on this one.

Here is the "relevant" section from the Code of Condom which all players agree to every time they "log in" the game.*snickers*

" Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, ....blaa blaa blaa...if you are bad we will catch you and make you eat your willy and..."

What?....pfft...fine!

No really, don't cheat. Ahem.

Should you see any unscrupulous players taking advantage of such bugs please report them to RightNow without delay and we will answer you with delay. To preserve balance in the universe. *cough* Don't forget to include the date, time, server and any screenshots that you may have taken with your report. Just to be sure, tell your name ingame, out of game, your streetaddress and all the needed info for me to come over and make hurt on you!!

I'm serious on that....what do you mean i can't? Go eat a biscotti. Hmpf.

Some players have recently been punished for cheating and have replied to Customer Services protesting their innocence. Some claim that they shouldn't be punished for these incidents because a friend or relative was playing their account for them at the time. Ahem. Yeah. Bob. Using radar with my char BOB. "Oh i'm so sorry" BOB! I'm not naming any Bob's here, but you know Bob? Restore my account or this friday news goes to the trashy.

Albion background point - tensions between the churches

No way. Nope. No way in gods earth i'm gonna write all that crap about tincan apostols down. They can read it from, well, whereever tincans read things. From other tins or...something...NO WAY!

Tip of the week
Asking for gold will surely get you banned.

Trust me. I work in the building and i can get ou and your buffbot banned like that! Next one who comes over with a line like "plz giv G i need emblem" or "plz plz plz [groupinvite] [groupinvite] WHAT?! Giv g" will get a boot faster then i'm making these news the worst political move since they forced me to write it.

Oh and, happy holidays. Go away to eat ham so i can finally camp some decent exp.

-Jeff from GOAHD. (Disclaimer: GOAHD might not be available to regular customers. To become a exclusive customer of GOAHD, send any amount over 10$ to jeff at goa office, third room from the back, behind the print.)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
[31...or so...-12-2004]Don't do it. Or use that bugged bow you get from the ants near mularn.
That bow drops from that giant in musp. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom