The French outsmarted Mc D's

Chronictank

FH is my second home
:p they probably know it goes on but the proportion of thieves is small enough not to do anything about it
However its now going to become a viral email, and the chavs will be flocking en-force to drive-in's ><

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
uhm... it´s been quite a while since I`ve been to a drive-in but...
Don´t you have to pay at the window when you´re receiving the food?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
uhm... it´s been quite a while since I`ve been to a drive-in but...
Don´t you have to pay at the window when you´re receiving the food?

No, you pay when you order, drive out of view of the dude there, wait for someone to pay behind you, then drive up and take their food.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Ours gives you a recipt when you order, you then have to show this recipt to the last window to get your food. This is in the UK btw

Its an old trick and the Chavs round here have been doing it for years :twak:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ours gives you a recipt when you order, you then have to show this recipt to the last window to get your food. This is in the UK btw

Its an old trick and the Chavs round here have been doing it for years :twak:

I'm in the uk and you dont have to do this.

I'm guessing its only in force in problem countries/areas :kissit:

Laddey

FH is my second home
I know what me and my pals are having for lunch now

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Its still theft, people would laugh at you if you said hey i was busted stealing a burger.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have not been to a McD drive through in Dubai, but most of the other have only one window. So would not work here. You shout your order at the menu board then pay at window and receive the crap. Much prefer oriental food or shawarma myself.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I'm in the uk and you dont have to do this.

I'm guessing its only in force in problem countries/areas :kissit:

what ECA said ^^ I eat maccy D's regularly and every time I've been, including last tuesday, I've had to pay at the window where you place your order.

This scam is sneaky! I'd feel wayyy too guilty eating someone else's maccy d's though, I mean come on! IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE? :(

I can understand stealing a car,
I can understand stealing a woman's handbag,
I can understand stealing a policemans hat,
I can understand shooting the policeman, having a crap in his hat, giving the hat back to the policemans widow.. AND THEN STEALING IT AGAIN!!!

But I CANNOT understand how anyone can steal another man's macdonalds :(

I mean I knew the french were bad already, but this takes things to a whole new level! :eek:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
this would work in dk since mc d here got the 2 window system :D could be funny to try tbh, they would never notice tbh before the customer starts shouting. But im pretty sure they got video outside so they can just give your licens number to the police and your fucked! so duno if this is a good idea :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But I CANNOT understand how anyone can steal another man's macdonalds :(

I mean I knew the french were bad already, but this takes things to a whole new level! :eek:

Exactly! Like moms love to say, "don't play with your food", well if you can't play with it (as mommies are always right), then you bloody well shouldn't steal it :eek:

Same goes for "mind if i take one fry of you?", yes i do f*cking mind! Get your own if you want to eat, or don't and don't eat. Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom