The forums are dead

A

Armolas

Long live the forums ...

Finally we have to move, time to settle into the new house.

S

SFXman

I have found this to be the best place to move to since the IGN forums are very confusing and only offer one board per european server.
Here we get all these different types :p

O

old.SkeritXP

Damn, ow I only have 5 posts, I liked my 155 posts
:(

O

old.Kelmon

The IGN boards are a lot messier, but they also contain class-based boards.. and there's a lot you can learn there, if you take the time to read those boards. :)

Especially the Midgard Seer and Midgard Rogue boards are intersting as I play a Healer and a Hunter. =)

A

Armolas

Sure, but you could always browse there anyway.

But I think this is the place for taunting those mids, and complaining about those tincans strutting about emain like they own the place ;)

B

Brannor McThife

Ooh...look who's looking around...

Users Browsing this Forum: Wij , Mortal , Biohazard , GekuL , Elasto , Downanael , Brannor McThife , kalgarn , Jierdan , Yomar , C0ngo , Elvewen , Illustra , RavenWolf , Twiz

TWIZ!!!!

:D

-G

T

Twiz

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Ooh...look who's looking around...

Users Browsing this Forum: Wij , Mortal , Biohazard , GekuL , Elasto , Downanael , Brannor McThife , kalgarn , Jierdan , Yomar , C0ngo , Elvewen , Illustra , RavenWolf , Twiz

TWIZ!!!!

:D

-G

Yea dude, im in now :clap:
I thought l just might get here while everyone else does, so now this is my new place ;)

-T

O

old.Spiritwolf

I have found this to be the best place to move to since the IGN forums are very confusing and only offer one board per european server.
Here we get all these different types :p

And Trebz actually seems to listen to peoples suggestions too...

Thats a new one, cheers Trebz :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by SkeritXP
Damn, ow I only have 5 posts, I liked my 155 posts
Well I started seriously posting only yesterday... and before that i had maybe 1 or 2 posts. Now I have 136 :D
That's a good 13x posts in two days and I guess on this second day I will get a few more, hehe.

S

Sar

Those IGN boards suck serious ass. They're a bloody mess - I stayed trying to read posts for 5 mins before my brain started trying to claw my eyes out.

S

SFXman

I opened up like some main index of boards... sheesh! I looked in a few boards aswell but damn, I just don't like the look of them and the way they work.

G

Gandir

Welcome onboard all people from the old Forum!

Well to tell the truth this will not get tha same, but lets try to make this a good forum. Maybe even less flames atleast when you guys are not flaming Brannor McThife ;)

Well that's all I had to say folks!

O

old.Woodmansee

O no someone let twiz in.. hehe jk :clap:
Grats on beating me here :upyours:
Sorry about the last smiley, I was dying to use it haha

S

SFXman

Re: Welcome onboard all people from the old Forum!

Originally posted by Gandir
Well to tell the truth this will not get tha same, but lets try to make this a good forum. Maybe even less flames atleast when you guys are not flaming Brannor McThife ;)

Well that's all I had to say folks!
Apparently someone has already offended him in another thread even though it was said to be a joke in the same post :rolleyes:

T

Twiz

Originally posted by Woodmansee
O no someone let twiz in.. hehe jk :clap:
Grats on beating me here :upyours:
Sorry about the last smiley, I was dying to use it haha

Yea l was a bit sleepy in the last forum :sleeping:
This time l will be more active :cool:

This is for you Woodmansee :upyours:
I wanted to try this one as well :clap:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Twiz

Yea l was a bit sleepy in the last forum :sleeping:
This time l will be more active :cool:

This is for you Woodmansee :upyours:
I wanted to try this one as well :clap:
Talk about testing out the smilies, I will sort you out alright: :whip:

O

old.Glendower

Good forums

This is a hell of a lot better too since it lets the general public in without Kemor's censorship provisions. I played all through beta then was cut off from my friends due to the requirement of an active account.

Hell, lots of nice folk posted to me and Trianna, and I had to beg a third party to post a reply for us! Sheesh.

Well, I will be dammed if I am going to buy a game till the issues that tick me off are addressed, and it looks like with GOA that may be never. At least this way I can keep tabs and maybe change my mind at some point.:clap:

O

old.Gorthol

Lets get this community up and running, less flameing and less whining please....
To show my friendship im buying you all wooden hammers

O

old.Psi

Glauthrong and Twiz, you guys ruined my Yggdra raid :p

Wp though, didn't have a clue where you guys came from or how you jumped on me so fast...

Although, next time I won't bother nuking anyone, after seeing how long it took two lvl 40's to kill my pet :cool:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Psi
Glauthrong and Twiz, you guys ruined my Yggdra raid :p

Wp though, didn't have a clue where you guys came from or how you jumped on me so fast...

Although, next time I won't bother nuking anyone, after seeing how long it took two lvl 40's to kill my pet :cool:
Hehe. Indeed. BTW Psi, planning on exping a lot? Layl is 46 now :)

O

old.Psi

Heh, well I'm still 48...

I need 20 bubs and she needs 40 ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Psi
Heh, well I'm still 48...

I need 20 bubs and she needs 40 ;)
Hehe, I know... but she (he in rl :) ) has been playing like crazy lately :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom