The fix plz

L

linkblack

Im having no joy with the fix on either of my accounts and both my pcs. 1 is running ME the other is running XP.
Is the patch going to be fixed or am i going to have to fuk around with this daft emergency fix that i cant seem to get working :(
Ps this is what the emergency fix says to my wife.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. RUN GAME NORMALLY.

I

inqy

it's one bitmap file that is missing from the data directory. download the zip and extract it to that folder.

not that difficult is it?

L

linkblack

it must be cos its not working for me. The question stills remains are THEY going to fix their Fuk up.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

It's not working for a lot of people...

ffs, you have a wife, you're unable to play DAoC for a few hours...

You figure it out. :D

L

linkblack

LOL shes the one giving me grief cos she cant get on

I

inqy

well it wasn't working for me. I followed the instructions mentioned from the post on the main daoc page and it worked.

N

Nightchill

you've checked that the file is called buttons2.bmp in your /data/ directory I take it?

a lot of problems were solved when people noticed it was buttons2[1].bmp and renamed it.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Originally posted by Nightchill
you've checked that the file is called buttons2.bmp in your /data/ directory I take it?

a lot of problems were solved when people noticed it was buttons2[1].bmp and renamed it.

A sudden hush falls upon the forums.

Everyone steps quietly backwards realising what complete n00bs they all are. :p

L

linkblack

Still having no joy. Is the fix working for every one or is it just me its not working for?
I need to make sure its just me b4 i start taking drastic and time consuming actions :(

T

Teh Fonz!!1

It's not working for a lot of people...

My suggestion is to wait for an hour or so. It'll all get fixed soon.

Most likely they'll have to revert back to 1.52 or something for a day or so.

You'd all love that wouldn't you!!

N

Nightchill

the majority of the people who it's not working for it's because, as i said, the filename was different. so worth checking.

if it still doesn't work then GOAs advice would seem to be to reinstall :)

Users who are viewing this thread