The fact there is...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You got sound Gamsy?

If so, just pop on this and go into a trance ;)

I do it sometimes when extremely bored :eek:

Edit: And I know this has been posted way too many times, but I still think it's great :(

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Mine was fun too :(

aaw sorry for spoiling :( try out flashflashrevolution its the "pc" version of Dance Dance Revolution haha! dam fun!

Gamah

Banned
Naetha said:
I know this has been posted before, but it keeps me going for hours :)

http://b3ta.com/questions/

b3ta Questions said:
Lucy and I were inseparable. We used to go for long walks together and I'd spend hours stroking her back, which she loved. She was absolutely beautiful, slim figure, gorgeous eyes and long, golden hair. She was popular too - to know her was to love her. Whereas I was kind of shy and awkward, but that didn't bother Lucy, she latched onto me straightaway and we were best friends right from the moment we met.

I think the physical attraction was there right from the start too, but I was in my early teens and sexual stirrings were only just beginning to happen; I didn't really understand what I was feeling. She was more advanced than me, and from the very first time we play-wrestled, she enthusiastically tried to snog me. I resisted at first, but I soon let her put her tongue in my mouth. I was happier than I'd ever been, we were made for each other, and I thought we'd be together forever.

I was devastated when I found out she'd been having sex with Max - I actually caught them in the act. I couldn't understand what she saw in him, he was scruffy, dirty, stupid and ugly. I ran home crying and I didn't go round to see her for weeks. If I saw her on the street I just blanked her and walked by. I could tell she was upset, she had that pining look in her eyes. But I was still hurting and I didn't want anything to do with her.

Eventually I forgave her, I decided that it wasn't her fault, she required more than just friendship, she had needs. She was a bitch but I loved her, and from now on I would take care of all her sexual desires. Tragically, I realised this too late - when I went round to make it up with her I was told that she'd caught distemper and had to be put down.

Sometimes when I masturbate it almost seems like I can feel her licking my balls again.

LMAO!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
poor gamah:< ive been indoors all byself all day:< my day off of laziness
and rofl at that little story:D

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
This is more long term than short term Friday afternoonish, but this is always fun.

I'm assuming you work for a company that has a long, wordy disclaimer at the bottom of all your emails.

Add a random word every month until someone notices - it cheers me up no end :D
Private and Confidential: This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us and delete this message immediately. Although XXXXX believes that this e-mail and any attachments are free of any virus, rodent or other defect which may affect a computer, it is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to ensure that this message and any attachments, guinea pigs or squirrels do not affect your systems or data and XXXXX does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. Any views or other information in this message which do not relate to our business are not authorised by us, nor does this message form part of any contract unless so stated.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in bed one saturday morning, about 7.30am. I get a phone call from my chronicaly drunk pal James.

Me:"What the fuck you bastard, it's 7.30 in the morning"
James:"Yeh, but mate, I'm in trouble"
Me:"Again, what this time?"
James:"I'm at work (he worked in a hotel) in a room and theres a whore in the bed"
Me:"Fuck, is she dead?"
James:"No, but I said I'd pay £300 for the night, I've only got £3.10"
Me:"Well....."
James:"Can you lend me some"
Me:"Fuck off, do a runner, and I'll catch up with you later"
James:"But she'll tell someone"
Me:"Oh yeh, like she'll grass herself up for being a whore"
James:"Good point, see you at yours in 20 mins"
Me:"What the f...."

Cue later that day down the pub, James's phone rings, he answers and goes a colour somewhere between green and purple:
me:"Er, what's up?"
James:"That was work, I'm fired...apparantly I claimed to be the hotel manager and left a prostitute in a room and fucked off without paying...worse still, I stole her fags"
me:"Shit"
James:"I've got to go pick up my stuff and my p45"
me:"Tough break"
James:"Yeh, my mum's the accountant"
this sites amazing:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom