The Event has began! (At least on albion, excal anyway)

N

NetNifty

i think the event has began, a few things have appeared in the last few weeks such as:

mobs outside barrows, which when you kill, you get no xp for.

"Priestesses of Piety" appearing inside barrows and in other places.

and most recently:
a NPC kobold appearing in camelot near the merchants near the forge every few mins, talking about being drunk, then disappearing.

anybody else seen anything which may be to do with the event?

O

old.Biohazard

Those mobs outside barrows are part of a new quest.

M

~Mobius~

middie/prydwen

bout 10 new NPCS all over realm galplen/hugin etc :)

H

Hoam_Less

damn mobius, you beat me to it :)
new mobs I've seen on mid so far are;

Ohrag (or something like that) - troll behind galpen.... IN A ROBE!!?? talks about the glory of ymir

some other troll in galp, can't remember the name, same sort of message as Ohrag

Arachite Lyncanpore (I think) at loc 24k 27k in Myrkwood, not too sure about this one, may have been there before, talks about how the hive doesn't like him because he eats too much, asks for werewolf meat, couldn't be bothered to run to Skona and get it since askheim werewolves conned grey...... ohh and on a side note the arachite can't be charmed and conned grey to a 35, the other trolls conned purple to a level 40, that means they are above 50 right?

K

klavrynd

At Sveck's guardtower near Audliten there's a kobold hunter guy with a Tamed Sveawolf.

Thought it was an event and look like an ass talking to it :)

H

Hoam_Less

hehe, I made a fool of myself talking to the troll behind galpen, luckly no one was there, or was there!!!!???

I found another of these guys in hugin, can't remember his name, in the building next to the stable master, says nothing of importance, just general gabble. Anyone any ideas on how all these could be linked up? Like what the quest story line could be, we will probably not get anywhere near the correct story line but hell, it'll make a good thread :)

V

Veluden

Yeah, I've noticed a few of these too on mid/excal while playing my alts. I think I know what the Lycanpore, Kobold and Svartalf Armourer and Werewolf collector are for however.

They all speak about pleasing the faction they represent (kobold for some reason: dark pack), and I think giving them the loot items improves your standing with the faction in question. Kinda boring really.

The Lycanpore eats Werewolf paws, and the Kobold takes Silver cups. The others I haven't tested yet.

O

old.willowywicca

Things also afoot in hibernia/prydwen.. at the wind ghouls near basar there's a new NPC called rysa who's purple con to 50 (in a lvl7 area lol) and even tho she clearly is a she if you click it says That rysa seems to be trying to talk to you, but HE is unable to speak.. or something like that.. hope something comes of these new npcs soon.. something to do until epic armours and df lol

O

old.Raivo

Some albion chick(ghost, casts some cold spell all the time) has appered in odins gate, near glacier giant. looked really cute.

K

Khalen

Always funny when I see lower lvlers trying to kill the 2 priests and the paladin. The paladin cons even orange to me at lvl 50 and is damn hard I can tell yah. The priests are blue and not that hard but do keep them busy or they will AE smite you to death :)

And the mercenary undead and the necromancer outside Barrows are indeed of the Secret Order Quest (Level 41).

I've seen the kobold in Camelot as well and he can be attacked also :(

A

Asonn

An NPC Kobold has been appearing in cammy around the forge area on Albion / Prydwen as well .

T

Tesla Monkor

The arachite near Gna/Spindel is called Arachite Lycanvore.. he wasn't something specific that is dropped in the area. (But I'm not telling you what. ;)

There is a Werewolf Collector close to the Troll Tower next to Gna, and he wants something as well -- up to you to figure out what that is.

I think there's two new types of NPC -- ones that want you to give them certain drops and ones that are added for 'atmosphere' in the game.

Which is cool, since now we have something that the USA, Italian and Korean gamers don't have. :D

G

Gran

The Templar Knight inside Barrows is part of the Cleric/Paladin epic quest (the level 43 one).

I don't know if I will be able to kill them though, cos them Priestess look damn good in chain :)

O

old.Cero

A NPC in Raumarik called Frusen S of Raumarik Revenent camp.

0ld.mili

last night on alb/pryd there was a Brother in pryd keep and he gave someone a quest to rescue a person from a gem stone, i tagged along but cant be botherd to explain all

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hehe felt like a twit in Varul the other night when the ww's there were talking about killing off the wolfaur... then found out that they've always done this. Downside of not doing much dungeon bashing at the previous levels. I actually chatted to them while I was fighting them. Duh.

Some player-run quests coming VERY soon on Mid/Pryd too, but I'm not saying any more about that just now ;)

O

old.Verata

Had a weird incident last night in Sheeroe on Hib/Excal.

We pulled one of the named glimmer ardents, Kelegur, and along with his usual friends came an ardent named Glimmer who no-one had seen before. Glimmer didn't fight at all. Just stood there, said "Yes! Yes! Kill them my Glimmer!", cheered at itself and ran off.

Only happened once and we didn't see Glimmer again. Weird shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom