The End

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
The time to hang up my staff has come. Unfortunatelly with nf, rvr aint fun for me anymore. I spent almost 2 lovely years on daoc and i hope one day to be back if a few things have changed.

I want to say a big thanx to Aadia, Abelota, Adriana, Beelzeboul, Bracken, Bramdor, Caperucita, Comos, Evilnature, Gilmir, Gogol, Knatte, Knolan, Merrow, Onlyone, Reaver, Shanos, Xarnus, all lod alliance and general all the ppl i grouped with.I had some great fun with u guys.

Have fun to all Albs, Hibs and Mids on rvr.

Mithradir signing off. Retired from today :(

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
so sad :<< another1 bites the dust ;((( cu m8y enjoy irl wish to see u back !

Aussie

Banned
oh thank god, i thought i was something important when i read the title

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

sorry m8, you isnt anything important ;/

oh, and take care Mithradir :)

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
QQ nOmoreCOLDrefreshinSHOWERS 4 mids...
but i guess mythic f00k up rvr 4 most ppl. I canceled 2 sub renewals :(
take care :wub:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

U are the most pathetic player ever arround, my god u must be a bitter person, even Glottis have sun over him when compares to u.

Every thread on FH that someone says they want to leave game or similar u destroy, why dont u just stop writing on FH and make DaoC live for others players better.

take care Mithradir, and dont bother what an old prick like Aussie writes.

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
Oh no not u too Mithradir :( Its really sad that your leaving the game, will going to miss u :(.
Wish u the best luck rl and hope u one day will miss the game and pop back in. If not then pop on mIRC will be on blackfalcons server.

Take care Mithradir :wub:

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Bibi Mith. Sad to see go.You were/are one brave IceWizz, always running straight in the middle enemies and starting banging with the staff.GL in future.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Mith :( Sorry to see you go bud - always a laugh playing with you :fluffle:

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Damn Mith :(

I still remember our two armsman banging on ck doors in Caledonia.. the good old times :D

A shame to see you go mate.

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Mith :(

Well, I guess its just me in /gu now then. Pressure gets bigger to join WoW and I think talking to myself for a couple of days will probably do it :p I'm gonna miss you, as well as the rest of Asylum, very much - we had some fun :) Maybe see u @ WoW but stay on irc at least.
Take care of u :fluffle:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Aussie said:
just because nobody is/would miss you when u finnally leave doac (and its forums) for good... dont belittle him mr o so mighty :) is that why u didnt make a elave post? cos u knew no1 would give a fuck and would say stuff like "good riddance etc etc" ?

GL mith . and have fun in what ever ya do next :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
mith will be back tho :) he forgot to say that :p i know when and why i know but i'll keep it a surprise

Aussie

Banned
[HB]Jpeg said:
is that why u didnt make a elave post? cos u knew no1 would give a fuck and would say stuff like "good riddance etc etc" ?
ye we really need more useless grats,bye,spam threads here and second i dont look like a fool like 90% of those """""""""QUITERS"""""""" when I would play daoc again

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
ye we really need more useless grats,bye,spam threads here and second i dont look like a fool like 90% of those """""""""QUITERS"""""""" when I would play daoc again

You have a point there mate. You surely don't need to come back to daoc to look like a fool. :flame:
Tbh you do have a point that there are a tad too many of these farewell posts.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
You have a point there mate. You surely don't need to come back to daoc to look like a fool. :flame:
Tbh you do have a point that there are a tad too many of these farewell posts.
I dont mind the real quit threads, but when they are back ingame next week or even next day in some cases you just have to laugh abit

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Wmv said:
I dont mind the real quit threads, but when they are back ingame next week or even next day in some cases you just have to laugh abit

they want e-attention :( cuz they cant get irl-attention :(

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
U are the most pathetic player ever arround, my god u must be a bitter person, even Glottis have sun over him when compares to u.

Every thread on FH that someone says they want to leave game or similar u destroy, why dont u just stop writing on FH and make DaoC live for others players better.

take care Mithradir, and dont bother what an old prick like Aussie writes.

aussie has no friends irl, he has to pretend hes cool on these forums

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:

FO !

And good bye . cya around ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom