The end?

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Could today be the start of the end for Thid and more importantly Thugs' crappy "leet" "reign"?

With the release of NF today, the /level 20 command is gone and thus Thid will be less popular. People have said that they can go to Thid if there want to escape lvl50 RvR/PvE but now you would have to lvl the char from 1 to 24 to do it.

Well...even if this is the end of Thid, least Thugs can try to rule the lvl1-4 BG, can imagine spamming on FH saying I am king of the BGs with my lvl4 Rogue :m00:

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Lmao!! My bad, My "reliable" source (Martok) told lies again, appears it will disappear in either 1.71 or 1.72. :twak:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
LOL. i was told it went with NF :( but am glad it hasnt. cos 2 extra char slots get added.
so i was waiting for them to get all my thidr alts sorted out.
wub /level.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
lvl1-4 BG :clap:

Ohh yeah, I'm gonna go Thugs on your asses :kissit:

See you in ... Ze Proving Groundz!! mwuaahahahahahaa! :D

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Reasoning?

Can't see the reasoning behind this post at all? As far as I understand it you can get to Thid now and never leave. Even if you hit your rp cap limit you won't get booted? If that is the case one of my sbs could be in permanent residence :D . Already got a new one at level 24 all raring to go.

Look at it this way if there wasn't any challenge for infs in Thid they would just get bored. They got a nice one now to try and kill my sb one on one.

By the way buffing up as an inf is being silly cos there really is no need forrit. You hit nearly 3x my sbs mainhand damage when he uses 2 weapons. A buffed inf that has sc'd gear on is too nasty on players. A buffed sb is on par with an unbuffed inf for damage at Thid level. Show your mettle like I have had to. Anyways think about it.

FAO Bubble saying I only fight peeps in poor gear - fights - 45 mbs.

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
prove you mettle next time by attacking 'Full health' Un-buffed infs :flame:
and I still didnt kill ixlpixl nerf...

Tuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom