The end of the world :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
We are all doomed!

Next thing they usually find in teh movies is a bunch of 12ft tall bat like creatures with a taste for human flesh ......bugger :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I did a boo-boo and amended it within seconds...gimme a chance ffs ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
why are we doomed?

Because you always find the cute smaller animals before the BIG ALIEN FLESH EATING MONSTER OF DO0M !!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
givf more remnants from million of years ago!

aqueenmum_original555.jpg

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
wow, nice discovery.
at least it isn't just me who thinks this is interesting :p

and how is it the d00m of the world, are we all going to be killed by blind scorpion like critters?

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
I always thought it was pretty common to find creatures like that which have become albino and blind in old cave systems, reading that article I'm not so sure whats so speacial in this case to get in the news, maybe its the number of new speacies they've found.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
UrganNagru said:
I always thought it was pretty common to find creatures like that which have become albino and blind in old cave systems, reading that article I'm not so sure whats so speacial in this case to get in the news, maybe its the number of new speacies they've found.
It's that they've been isolated from the rest of the world for millions of years, creating their own ecosystem an way of evolving, without anything else affecting them.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
not now humans got their hands in there. everything will be fucked and its another amazing thing gone down the shitter :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom