The end draws near...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
C'mon Requiel, Zenythe whine at the GOA developers to introduce con repair! Or mythic or whatever!

6% left xD

I don't want to lose 5% dmg.. I'll be a roleplayer again :(

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
I am just waiting for all the high RR guildgroups artis to die so I can leave Druim Ligen again safely :flame:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Zebolt said:
C'mon Requiel, Zenythe whine at the GOA developers to introduce con repair! Or mythic or whatever!

6% left xD

I don't want to lose 5% dmg.. I'll be a roleplayer again :(

There's no Goa developers tbh so they can whine endless but no joy for u :eek:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
But it sucks.. /cry irl :(

even at 70% dur it retains the +5%spell dmg bonus.. it only loses the +3all skills bonus.. and some say you lose focus bonuses with it too but some basic checks I did showed that to not be the case, may want to test that yourself tho..

if you can make a template with an additional +3 elsewhere you can still use it..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
even at 70% dur it retains the +5%spell dmg bonus.. it only loses the +3all skills bonus.. and some say you lose focus bonuses with it too but some basic checks I did showed that to not be the case, may want to test that yourself tho..

if you can make a template with an additional +3 elsewhere you can still use it..

Guess it doesn't matter that much for a RR9 Runie. +3 Darkness isn't going to be too much damage

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, give dur repair whatever it costs !! :(

I'm going to leave Tartaros on 70% con and say bye bye to the +3 skillz, just if i keep my precious mcl 2 :(

When other arti's go down... dunno what I'll do :eek:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Nilmeia said:
Aye, give dur repair whatever it costs !! :(

I'm going to leave Tartaros on 70% con and say bye bye to the +3 skillz, just if i keep my precious mcl 2 :(

When other arti's go down... dunno what I'll do :eek:

Only real problem is armour
The rest of the artifacts work fine on 70% con

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
!!

solutions:

use it a 70% con
use an ml10 staff (6% dmg)
use traldors+golm (6% dmg)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure that your "göttepåse" has atleast 9% spelldamage :D

robbe

Loyal Freddie
repaired my artefacts plenty times and all still 100 dur.. im healer tho:p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
robbe said:
repaired my artefacts plenty times and all still 100 dur.. im healer tho:p
Every other artifact I have are still on 100 dur :>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
GimmlyTheDorf said:
well go buy it again you have 31p in total on my tarts I spent about 13p buying arti + book.
... :rolleyes:

Welcome to the game, Gimmly! Remember not to miss out visiting this forum for more tips on how to play the game!

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Belomar said:
... :rolleyes:

Welcome to the game, Gimmly! Remember not to miss out visiting this forum for more tips on how to play the game!
Lol a gm confirmed you can have it deleted or what ever and get the enc / arti / scrolls and reactive so you go take a look there you tit. And do some searchs on fh.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
It really is poor about the artifacts degrading ....

Really should be a quest/stone that allows you to return it to full con ..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No. You can't. If you choose to continue to believe so, I will let you live in this misconception until the day you delete an artifact and tries to go get it again. :D

Since you apparently are new, I will give you another tip that will surely enhance your game play: how to make a "stick" macro. Type like so: "/macro stick /stick" and put the button on your quickbar. Now target a monster and hit the button to make your character stick to the monster and maintain melee range. This comes in handy whenever you need to hit a moving target.

Enjoy! And if you have any more questions on how to play the game, Gimmly, don't hesitate to PM me again!

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Unreplacable items wearing out is probably the stupidest thing mythic ever did tbh. Talk about penalising you for playing. :(

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Belomar said:
No. You can't. If you choose to continue to believe so, I will let you live in this misconception until the day you delete an artifact and tries to go get it again. :D

Since you apparently are new, I will give you another tip that will surely enhance your game play: how to make a "stick" macro. Type like so: "/macro stick /stick" and put the button on your quickbar. Now target a monster and hit the button to make your character stick to the monster and maintain melee range. This comes in handy whenever you need to hit a moving target.

Enjoy! And if you have any more questions on how to play the game, Gimmly, don't hesitate to PM me again!
We see I just rightnowed it and why would any1 ask a swed how to play a rpg???

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks for rightnowing it givf the answer nerf my malice axe being an axe GIVF HAMMER!!!

:twak:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Darkmack said:
thanks for rightnowing it givf the answer nerf my malice axe being an axe GIVF HAMMER!!!

:twak:
Shouldnt be FoTm in the first place then :) was hammer since day one :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
What Ickle malev said.

We tried it on our guild grp casters using both spec DD and base LT on on of our sorc.

The power cost stayed exactly teh same

+3 skill goes tho anyhow. guess you wont feel the difference at rr9 anyhow :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom