The 'Drivers and Utilities' Thread

J

Jonty

Kalimera! :)

Since the 'Drivers and Utilities' thread is locked, it's a little hard to discuss exactly what you want to get from it. So, since this is your idea, just throw your thoughts at me, and I'll see what can be done.

For instance, do you want little descriptions next to some of the entries? Do you want direct download links? (I'm reluctant to offer the latter, though, since there's usually one executable per OS, and then you have to factor in different product types and langauge variables, so in the end you have a lot of links).

I'm still more than happy for your to PM me with such ideas and entries (thanks to those who have), but feel free to share your ideas here as well :)

Kind Regards

P

PR.

There are some more recent SB Audigy drivers than the ones shown they are more beta than creatives normal drivers but there you go, they were released recently, I'm using them and they seem ok

BTW: It could do with being a little more obvious that it has been uptdated :D

Keep up the good work tho!

J

Jonty

Thanks PR. I'll have a search for those drivers you mentioned.

As for showing the thread has been updated, yeah, it can be a little tricky. However, from now on, I will edit the title to reflect the last update, so that should give at least some indication as to how up-to-date things are.

Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom