The Dreaded 2-H PA

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
ok this is what the patch notes read..

While using a critical strike style which requires a stealth opening, if the player is using a two-handed weapon, the damage has been increased significantly.

But isnt a Perforate Artery with a 2-H wep more like "remove Head From Shoulders"

the damage as is is ridiculous and now they are making it so that they can pretty much 1 shot ANYONE!!::eek7:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
xxManiacxx said:
its time for revenge
*does crap Darth Maul impression*

At last...at last we will have our revenge...

*PAs with 2H lightsaber*

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Mah, doesnt matter to me, I cant get PA successful off anyway.. :twak:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
every caster is 1 shoted with this, whats the use of running around without having any chance.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
casters should be scared of stealthers? casters shouldnt be able to hunt stealthers down?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
casters should be scared of stealthers? casters shouldnt be able to hunt stealthers down?

aye i can imagine stealthers walking into middle of a fg 2-hand pa a caster .. 1 shot him and get full rp's whilst his grp then zerg the sassin and get 100rp each :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
its time for revenge on all the casters and nightshades! :D

if ns has that stealth RA (fook i aint played stealther for so long forgot what its called...Mos???) Then the NS will have to be AFK? to not see it comming?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Full Sb group taking group out easy, 2 each focus on the seers, then the other pa the casters and then finsh of the tanks.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Full Sb group taking group out easy, 2 each focus on the seers, then the other pa the casters and then finsh of the tanks.

You're smarter then that :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
Bullshit. The day this happens to a group I am in is the day I stop playing my Healer.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well i just tried out my 44.5 sb in leirvik with 2-h sun wep and did 1k dmg on a warden and around 800+ on the rest .....people just died! ofc i am happy that sb's finally get some loving after been so far behind the stealth arena but ffs this is outragous ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
Please find a offical quote where they said that stealthers is supose to kill casters, or casters shoundt be able to hunt stealthers... Classes aint made for killing special classes. Thou ppl in general seem to think that becous you can pa, or use a bow, your supose to kill casters becous they are soft targets.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
gahhh. i forgot the name of that (critblade) sb... high rr atleast
my vamp @ the time had 2400hp.
2h PA: 1200dmg (+str/con debuff)
2h CD: 400dmg
2h SS: 500dmg..

Dead, and now they increase PA dmg? get real :D

and yes i have capped resists :)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
gahhh. i forgot the name of that (critblade) sb... high rr atleast
my vamp @ the time had 2400hp.
2h PA: 1200dmg (+str/con debuff)
2h CD: 400dmg
2h SS: 500dmg..

Dead, and now they increase PA dmg? get real :D

and yes i have capped resists :)
Thats a weakness of using leather armour, PAs on chain rarely hit half that hard.

As for the general whine, I think some people are getting too worried. The screenies posted so far were taken *because* they were high damage, they certainly doesn't suggest that a 2h SB will consistently 1 shot a caster.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Please find a offical quote where they said that stealthers is supose to kill casters, or casters shoundt be able to hunt stealthers... Classes aint made for killing special classes. Thou ppl in general seem to think that becous you can pa, or use a bow, your supose to kill casters becous they are soft targets.

Casters should be afraid of melee just like meelers should be afraid of casters on range.

Simple logics.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
Please find a offical quote where they said that stealthers is supose to kill casters, or casters shoundt be able to hunt stealthers...
"Official quote", get real. It's part of the "standard" fantasy lore of casters being vulnerable against melee attacks but capable of dishing out massive damage when left unharmed. If you lack the capability to see the basic scales of balance in a game like this, you need to think some more on the subject.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
haha :p i'll just use my stealth lore spell on my vamp and pop em with primal agony.... oh wait :(

then i know when to run at least :D

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
crispy said:
haha :p i'll just use my stealth lore spell on my vamp and pop em with primal agony.... oh wait :(

A Vamp commenting on OP'd SB - Hmmm that's an Oxy-moron for yer :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:

primal agony doesnt knock out stealthers anymore in 1.82, that bug is fixed.

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Teslacoil said:
ofc i am happy that sb's finally get some loving after been so far behind the stealth arena

Yeah, little known fact that SBs never really were able to compete with infils and shades... UNTIL NOW. You're one sandwich short of a picnic.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Bullshit. The day this happens to a group I am in is the day I stop playing my Healer.
lucky both SB and Healer is a mid class then so you dont have to risk anything :cheers:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
casters have so many tricks up their sleeves, they needed some thing to bring them back down from god mode status.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Not every 2H PA will be as high as those screenshots, those numbers are at their PA cap, meaning the person they are fighting had bad resists / crap armor / below lvl 50. Probably all of above for a stealther to cap.

You would probably kill them without even successfully PAing, cause every hit you do will be close to cap :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Most of those PAs posted are from the cluster where mids have/had all 3 str relics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom