The Dragon Is Evil!

O

old.LandShark

what a waste of time that was.
Btw, what incredibly lucky bastard picked up those ircon chain leggings? Any minstrel on the server will likely give you anything you ask for those :)

Still, GOA need to explain wtf happened here, firstly why can't their server handle 400 people in the same zone, and secondly WHERE WAS THE DRAGON?!
400 people just wasted 3 hours chasing the wind through dartmoor..... statement please!

W

-Wedge-

Aye, very disapointing that the dragon didn't show :(

But, a big :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

for Mallus for organizing the raid !

T

tilde

yes, forgot to thank our beloved gimfiltrator for the arrangement and leadership :)

5 happy cows for u

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

G

Gwandyn

Yeh nice organiced. I was surprised about the big turnout...400 ppl aint easy to gather.

Anyway, lets not get demoralised just because goa s*****d up and lets try again...tomorrow might be to early but how about next week? I REALLY want to se old Golestandt slain by the mighty forces of Albion.

Still this little "failure" gave me the opportunity to get some nice screenies. Got about half the population of albion in one screenie :clap:.

O

old.Borgio

yeh i was in..........

i was in contact with Guardians of Light during the raid, i couldnt come as i am lvl 17.
I hear it was a BIIIIIIG bitch not to find it. Also did you peeps get booted from the game while u were there? coz it even hit us lot in camelot hills.

Still my point is....
Post the screenies man, im too small to go to dart yet and want to see it.

H

Herbal Remedy

goa suck ass :puke:
mallus definately 5 cows :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Raziel

what a bitch that was going to be my final fight, came back to kill the dragon and it was not there :(

E

Exiled

cause when we killed the server :p bad us, the spawns were all reset, with dragon spawning so rarely (once its killed i mean) its not a straight, ups its dead, here have another one, type of thing,it took ages for the code to kick in, i think, grats the the dodgy infil :clap: :clap:

O

old.Tera

heheh

whats was the stats of them Swords that was DropeD ?
:clap: :clap:
was funn tho :)
we can get ther easly enough just hope we dont kill the server again :D

Gratz to Mallus for Organising it :D

B

bob007

Ok think we found out what nights the Dragon is in the pub or out with the missus, :D

Was cool to watch 400+ albs running to dartmoor tho (laggy as hell but cool )

Next time maybe we should tell GoA so they came make sure the dragon is home for us.

E

Exinferis

Was way cool to see the turnout when i arrived at Cornwall station :clap:

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: For Mallus :clap:

N

NetNifty

i didnt even get anywhere near the dragon, cos i went ld in a valley with about 10 glacier giants, logged back in and got squished by em cos they respawned :(

O

old.LandShark

:clap: @ Mallus, when do we try again? :D

I think a lot of people just killed stonelords till we got TGW'd, and then released :) Didn't get a single drop tho, miserable stony buggers

D

Dalby

nice oraganization but there are still some deaf peepz ... i saw A LOT of greys... probably caused that lag and that error :(

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by NetNifty
i didnt even get anywhere near the dragon, cos i went ld in a valley with about 10 glacier giants, logged back in and got squished by em cos they respawned :(

Why the bugger where you there ?
your only lvl 31 as it says in your sig
lvl 40 was set as a minimum

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by Dalby
nice oragnization but who are there still some peepz who can't listen .. i saw A LOT of greys... causes lag and probably that error :(

you are really right that these lower-lvls arent that useful to fight against the dragon and may cause bad lag.
i wasnt there (damn i missed it), so i cant estimate how much of them where there...
but...
this was a kind of realmwide event. everybody wanted to see how golestandt will be slayed. it was hard to understand for some lower-lvls beein not allowed maybe just to watch this action.

well, the server did a kind of almoust-crash if i got it right and the dragon didnt show up at all...we KNOW now that with a crowd big like last time the very same will happen (dont expect GOA really to work on that problem) the next time as well.

so we have a really good reason and explication why the lower-lvls pretty pretty PLEASE (we cant command them to stay away) should not join in.

D

Dalby

hmmm my sentence sux :p

but you got my point

it was even difficult to move with camera in normal pov (lag)... so... how would you fight such a dragon :p

K

Khalen

Well targetting a dragon is easy and then hitting it. But let's make it a closed guild dragon raid next time. I don't want those people with us who don't listen to the requirements. You'll get to see the dragon later when you gained more lvls and can get their on your own, because it was all for nothing. (happy I got an error and couldn't log in for like 20 mins and then when I could I got bashed as well, but knowing there wasn't any dragon makes me happy that I didn't miss it)

K

Kcinimodus

I did a /who dartmoor 35 50, around 230 matches. Then a /who dartmoor 1 34, and I only got around 50 matches. So there weren't that many peeps there who couldn't meet the 'requirements'. We just have too many high-lvls :p. Only thing we can do is setting the requiremenst even higher... or do it with some guilds only.

Users who are viewing this thread