The diving contest.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/livenletdive/

And just incase it's old I bought a bouncy castle for you

clown.jpg

O

old.tRoG

I was frequently shaved, against my will, by Micheal Jacksons' monkey.

S

slapmesilly..

he's bored and posted a pic of him in women's clothing.

O

old.tRoG

That's my wife! With her hair dyed! And her lips enlarged!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
he's bored and posted a pic of him in women's clothing.

way to go, another strike for the mature posters here, are you sure you aren't related to krypt in some way? maybe you crawled out from under 2 rocks in the same quary?

you know something that really annoys me is when a lame fuckwit like yourself starts posting with the solemn purpose of flaming, you really don't care what you're saying you just want people to notice you and you THINK people are thinking "woah that slapmesilly guy is teh funneh", well here's a wake up call people don't think that, they think "woah that slapmesilly guy is really, a donuteating goatfucking pissdrinking scumbag, he´s the kinda guy that makes women wish men didn't exist"

no go somewhere else and troll mate, we don't need your kind here.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Actually, I hadn't really given him a second thought...or even a first one for that matter.

Sounds like someone had a rough day at the office. :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Actually, I hadn't really given him a second thought...or even a first one for that matter.

Sounds like someone had a rough day at the office. :p

yeah well putting up 20 new machines in the local office enviroment while people are trying to work gets you a little stressed out, not why I made that post though, I just can't stand people like slapmesilly and krypt that whines constantly

I have even had krypt requesting me to be banned for flaming him, 10 minutes after he posted a flame towards me in a until then flameless thread.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom