The difference

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
few days ago a few people thought i was using speed hacks when infact i was using Charge1. thats fine they said they didn't think about Charge in BG at all. But today i met a person who i think truly used speedhacks. I met a "duo" firbolg and shar champ. Since i dont want to point my finger at anyone without having thought it through. i press sprint and charge the firbolg who was a healing class. i ofc can't be 100% sure of the class. but lets take it slowly. say he did indeed have some form of speed. Can't be a druid then. he wasn't using any instruments and was using a medium shield, not a bard either. He had BT (this could have been done by a caster, but in light of all the other signs it was most likely self BT) Good, warden it is then.

He got out of range even though you hit him and had charge up while sprinting? could it have been an RA. No wardens dont get charge nor SoS. Since he was blue to me that means he couldn't have been level 24 this only leaves wardens with level 15 speed=speed 2. charge is unbreakable speed 3, faster than wardens speed then. could you have been snared? since champs get snare. No you can't start a charge while snared and since it's unbreakable you can't snare a charger. untill the charge is over.
The firbolg speeded off when my charge ended.
couldn't he just have lagged? you wont get super speed from lagging. and if he was just lagging around i would have gotten the "Not in view" message at some point not just "Out of range" and i didn't run into any trees.

i have effectively hunted level 24 bards with 23 nurture down with this. I can't see any other option than speedhack to be honest. But if anyone can prove me wrong i'll actually be happy, Kianny only used "good" emotes and seemed like a decent guy (appart from the strange speeding around ofc)
take a look at the facts and the pics, then tell me if i should go to GoA or if i'm wrong and should sit my fat HO ass back in APK and concentrate on the game instead :p.

Kianny666.jpg

rest of it
Kianny6666.jpg

PS: If i'm wrong, a big sorry to Kianny.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Acetylsalicylic said:
wardens ftw wtf i got pwned

wheres the wanker smilies gone ffs

You obviously think im wrong. That's fine, but please tell me what you think gave it away as not being a speedhack? really, i want to know :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Acetylsalicylic said:
cba stop capping your thread detective inspector morse and go pwn some

thanks for your input :p detective inspector morse hmm i like the sound of that, but im more of a Sherlock Holmes/MacGyver type really.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
*gets flashback from playing lighttank vs Blazie*

^^

If this only happened once, I'd blame lag.

Peace 8)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Only thing atm that comes 2 mind is that the champ str and con debuffed u and u then got enclumbered but i dont see that on the pic's u shown so i dunno :eek6:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
:) didn't get encumbered. all i carry is water potions and arrows.

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Your agility is suppressed

could this be the reason why?

DS,

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
unless the fight was in water and your nereid potion had run out, and he was using one? :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
unless the fight was in water and your nereid potion had run out, and he was using one? :)

hehe i see my explanation was lacking some info ;)
the fight was on land, in the treeless section from HPK towards HB.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Doubt he use hack...even think of using a hack for bgs. Either very stupid or trying to be very pro. I´d put my case on the current lag spikes between the server and clients. Dunno how good the connection is running due to the damn Inet provider GOA have.

I´ve been seeing chars been taking a small step ahead when playing my skald. This is mostly due to them lagging. They don´t always port around, you know? :)

But as i said, servers is bad atm so commmunication between all the clients and what so ever ain´t too good :-/

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
i had the same problem with my savage in OF..
sprint + charge and practically having my fists up the casters ass but still get the "too far away to attack" message.
might be lagg or some bug.. doubt it's cheat though.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Well, that doesn't surprise me, since once i got mach 5 speed while stealthed with my scout :p I could just keep up with FG of hibbies :p But the after effect, was icons getting all messie :x

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
i had the same problem with my savage in OF..
sprint + charge and practically having my fists up the casters ass but still get the "too far away to attack" message.
might be lagg or some bug.. doubt it's cheat though.

ahh so it's just poor coding? He is the only one who this happened with and it was every time. So i really couldn't blame it on the lag. But if you have experienced the same thing. then it might just be poor coding+bad connection/crappy comp.

Sorry to Kianny

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:

could this be the reason why?

DS,

this is dex dex/qui debuffs. Wont make any difference other than slow my swing speed abit :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
nope just running, he turned a few times to not run too far away from his Champ buddy and the 3 stealthers who added :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
I´d aim for lag or coding. Never tried Charge thou, so can´t tell :)

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
There's a bug in the current patch that makes the wardens speed spell not drop when in combat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom