The death of Flemish Lions

G

godfried

Sad to say but another guild gave up....
Reason? To much 50's leavin for RvR-guilds, not enough ppl willing to take the burden of organising, motivating and live their game-lives for the guild....so we decided to stop and strengthen the existing guilds...

Most of our members went to brethren/ministry i wish em all goodluck and great fun (and hope they all speak english well enough).

Tnx for all the good months with FL, for all the flames and the nice things we did....only screenies remain.....

Cheers all who played and play in FL!!
Cheers to all who played with and couraged FL

De vlaamse leeuw is maar stillekes nu.....

S

swords

Oh my god :/
shame to see an old guild pack up :(

K

kenshee-himura

Sux guys :( u were there from the beginning.
Good luck with your new guilds :clap:

S

sollers_natus

Zonde, maar onvermijdelijk.

.. het is de neerlandsche mentaliteit die dit soort guilds onmogelijk maken

G

glorien_

Another strong guild ends :( - i didnt have much to do with FL but i always saw them about.

GL to u all.

S

stinkie

Its a real shame :(

Remeber leveling my 1st 50 stinkie with caves and brainquisher pretty much exclusivly and meeting many FL threw them.

Can honestly say i never met a bad guy from FL and Im really glad that some old friends have joined brethrem though I wish it could have been under better circumstances.

THREE CHEERS FOR FLEMMISH LIONS!! HIP HIP....

L

leoric

Originally posted by stinkie
Its a real shame :(

Remeber leveling my 1st 50 stinkie with caves and brainquisher pretty much exclusivly and meeting many FL threw them.

Can honestly say i never met a bad guy from FL and Im really glad that some old friends have joined brethrem though I wish it could have been under better circumstances.

THREE CHEERS FOR FLEMMISH LIONS!! HIP HIP....

Hooray!

Gl all, Take care, Hope the new guilds bring you new adventures as did FL ;)

X

xevius

Not a single bad memory or bad thing to say about you guys.
To bad to see it end ...... :(

R

ReaLX

GOA jinxed dutch speaking guilds :(:(

Jammer man, FL was zeker een grappige guild, jullie zullen gemist worden :(

S

stupidshady

was in the first 8 ppl who founded the guild I'm the last one remaining with olco who are still here :-(

but since all the ppl who turned 50 ran for rvr guilds it just wasnt ment to be :-(

but I do know if annyone from FL crys for help everyone will be there to help out

VLAANDEREN DEN LEEUW

S

samildanachh

the fl's who are no in TB are trying to make our 1st language dutch :p

K

klavrynd

i'd like to say something witty, but "hrhr" is appropriate

P

punj

sad to see old guilds breaking up,even alb ones

/salute

X

xplo

Brief history:
When I was in mid with a 21 warrior I heard of a guild called 'Flemish Lions' on albion. I though mid was dull so I deleted my character and started off on albion with my scout Xplo. I was invited by Kesha who is now retired btw. It was a very good guild, shady gave me 50g ("hier koop wat anders dan die vodden") and Wilddork helped me out with his old items.
There were lots of PvE hunts and there was a good mood in the guild.

But a year ago there were quite a few arguments here and there and some of our members left the guild for another one. We still had our dedicated guildmasters and other high level players. Then a bit later a few members of our guild joined RvR guilds when they just dinged 50. This was again a blow for us cause we expected them to stay so we could make good RvR groups and work better on PvE hunts.
After that the motivation of some members decreased and less hunts were organised.

With the coming of SWG some of our old members stopped playing daoc. Because of this it was impossible to do decent PvE and RvR hunts. Thus decided the guildmasters that it would be better to join other guilds.

So now most of Flemish Lions went to The Brethren or The Ministry and one to ASq.

It makes me sad that a once great guild could come to this, but its a game and you got to have fun. Should it be in Flemish Lions or in another guild, is what the player decides for himself.
I for one have my best memories with Flemish Lions hunts and I will miss them forever.

:(

http://brethren.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=667&pw=i0d7me2m0i

http://brethren.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=668&pw=ai0w2au1ov

E

Ekydus

Very sad news. :( I hope you all find your new homes as good. :)

F

Flimgoblin

always a shame to see an old guild go :(

Best of luck in your new homes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom