Not open for further replies.

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
well i cant figure out a more perfect word for them :flame:

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Arid|Disci said:
mate dr disci is still waiting :<

If I PM you on irc you can maybe help me out? I've got a weird feeling inside :puke:

Could it have something to do with this thread? Oh almighty doctor help me here.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Trylle^nzi said:
If I PM you on irc you can maybe help me out? I've got a weird feeling inside :puke:

Could it have something to do with this thread? Oh almighty doctor help me here.

Im all urs, but expensive

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
sure, whatever..now shut it scumbag

Rivveh are you perhaps m8s with that guy Bulbul? You seem to have his same ability to spout forth... just you don't have his homosexual hangup, just kind of general anger issues...

Oh well thanks for making me laugh and gl ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Rivveh said:
if u cant be serisous PLEASE SHUT THE F UP kay?
u tihkn i get this mad for little single little event? OF COURSE not, the albion have been terrorizing us midgardians like this for 3 years now and i for one am pissed off, and now im gonna be the first to handle this albion scum problem, so shut it if u cant be serious u shitheads

Gratz, you are my official twat of the year.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Rivveh said:
and one more question: how can u albs be so crappy that u absolutely CANT fight 1 on 1 and have to add EVERY SINGLE FRIGGING TIME SOME MIDGARDIAN FIGHTS FAIR :flame:

smells like easymode

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
haha i think i hit a nerve, yes im an alb, and i run alot solo and i often get killed by fgs or a few stealthers. but i can live with it :clap:

but i dont post a thread here and cry like a baby like you are Rivveh. so shut it and stop QQ.

btw, think u got abit lost with the MMG thing :touch: but tell me when u find it

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
How would you judge the current "situation"?
Yesterday i was toddling like normal to the mmg with my rm(i like to solo) in hw, and infil jumps me i root him, then 2 scouts jumps me from the wall and THEN we it CANT GET FRIGGING worse a fg of low REALM RANK(oh the low rr are so pathetit, i just hate when they come add because they can't kill me solo, heheh :kissit: )

I guess stuff like this has happened to some of you guys also so lets discuss how we gonna "take care" of this albion scum :flame: .

Oh and one more thing, God Bless Midgard :wub:

predicted irl age: 15

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
Hehehe Subedai. VERY funny, Let me guess your age, hm something around 10??! dont u think lads?
I take it ur also an albion? :kissit: hahahahaha

Tilda

Rivveh wins a two week ban for telling people to die!
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom