News The Credit Crunch is really real

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I tried to fill up my van last week (diesel), but it got to £99.97 and stopped, apparently the pumps wont let it go over £100

About 4 months ago i could fill it fo £80. My car took £58.80 last night, it used to take about £40

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
This'll be funny.....

My diet consists of

Breakfast

Can of Pepsi.

Lunch

Either bacon and egg or sausage and egg sandwiches
Washed down with Irn Bru or Lager

or

Large Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal

Dinner

One of

Curry
Value box from the Kebab shop (Doner, Fried Chicken, Chips, Salad)
Fish and Chips
McDonalds
Burger King
Steak and Chips
Pork Chop and Chips

I'm 6 foot 2 and 11 stone. I think my diet is clearly the way forwards. You can keep your rabbit food thanks.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
just done our monthly shop came to £80 which is £20 less than norm and we brought more meat than normal vaule stuff :clap:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
OMG thats amazing, well done :clap:

thanks Edmond it was an interesting journey and has led to me making many life changes..... the lastest is taking a job with the company I work for in the Netherlands for 2 to 3 years...

Tom you are over simplistic. My diet before I lost weight was based on almost 100% organic fresh food just way too much of it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well obviously. But what I said is undeniably true.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No it doesnt...

Oh wait, you are trying to be E-cool again

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"The serum level of uric acid is the primary risk factor for gout. The serum level is the result of both intake (diet) and output (excretion). Diet should be low fat and low protein."

Hence big fat greedy people.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
"The serum level of uric acid is the primary risk factor for gout. The serum level is the result of both intake (diet) and output (excretion). Diet should be low fat and low protein."

Hence big fat greedy people.

Next you'll be telling me i need to cut out the bottle of port a day.

A lot of the stuff which is supposed to be good for you (beans, peas, lentils, spinach, seafood etc) are the stuff that can tip the uric levels, Eitherway, it's not over eating or rich living as people think it's purely the bodies deficency in producing the right balance

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
is anyone actually doing a bit of reading before making their claims?
On an internet forum? Are you fucking HIGH???

:D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Bob isn't chunky in the slightest.

Hes wee.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say every sufferer is a fat person - just the large majority are, and a lot of them brought it on themselves (hence the "Normally" used in plain sight ;)). There are of course, a lot of people who did not bring it on themselves.

Oh yeah, and you can also be a big fat greedy person without being 'fat'. There's a fair few big fat greedy people that aren't overweight at all. They're still big fat greedies though. PLUS you're forgetting the King of the Hill episode where Bobby gets gout from eating lots of deli meat every day. If that's not proof that gout is for the greedy I don't know what is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom