Film The Crazies

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Really surprised by this one, really quite enjoyed it. Proper scare fest, had the missus screaming, a good modern twist on a Small Town America zombie genre without being silly. Plenty suspense throughout and decent gore.

If I had to be critical, it's clichéd and maybe a bit long. Just don't expect anything too huge and I'm sure the Freddies will lap it up.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Really surprised by this one, really quite enjoyed it. Proper scare fest, had the missus screaming

That's good enough for me... anything that might get my Mrs screaming is welcome in my book :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I went to see this just got back, I was bored shitless.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
That doesn't surprise me :). I'd bet in favour of Wazz and Embattle saying it's shit too.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
One of the girls I went with said it scared her a lot, but meh it's just a below average survival horror film.

If 28 days later was an 8/10 this was a 2/10, really nothing of merit to it at all from my pov.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
That doesn't surprise me :). I'd bet in favour of Wazz and Embattle saying it's shit too.

Not going to rush to see this tbh, although I've heard some decent things about it, considering it's yet another bloody remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom