The continuing lag in ToA...

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
It's probably been said before, but please apply to rightnow even if you think it's not going to help. The lag HAS to be dealt with !!! It's unbearable to play there and we do NOT pay for this.

Mythic / GOA GIVE US A HARDWARE UPGRADE ON PRYDWEN NOW!! I think about 99% of your customers are dissatisfied with your services and you HAVE to do something about it. I mean i love this game but i for one am not going to stay forever and like HELL am i ever going to purchase anymore games hosted by people like GOA who dont have proper servers.

You are losing customers people... and you will lose a lot more if you dont INVEST.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I agree...everyone spam GOA and post on these boards...Mythic choosed bad letting GOA deal with the Europe-servers.

And to see the Friday News come up for the 4th or 5th week in a row since they said they were gonna do a hardware upgrade/fix the problem without any news on what happening really is an insult to everyone affected by the lag. We need to start sending the complaints to Mythic as well as GOA so they notice how their game is being handled here in Europe.

Look at the chronicles...they have worked less than flawless over the time the game has been out and on top of that they show the absolute minimum of whats needed...I bet those lazy, uninterested GOA-employees count on the community to come up with something better like Duskwave and Nolbyprides chronicle versions.

Get you hand out of the sand GOA. :mad: :mad: :mad: :twak:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Its annoying, I can't go on any ToA raids that require more then 2fg, start getting about 5sec lag on everything, when I'm running around normaly I don't get any, confussing :/

I did whine at Rightnow, I got the "We're investigating it" reply...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive given up with my mains in general :p

owned in rvr owned in toa, so i go and get owned in BG instead :p

(and exams soon so not good to be playing too much :D )

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Never knew dissatisfied was a real word :p
But besides that , i do know the lag in housing is a bug and gets fixed next patch, but the other lag is seemingly a hardware malfunction/lack of hardware :D , since my reasonably uber spec pc is having problems aswell, except in dungeons, that seems to be fine tho :S

hmm to be perfectly honest i cant see a reason for them to have >NOT< fixed it yet surely it doesnt take months to fix a silly little thing :) and its not as if they dont get there money back from it :eek6: regardless of there lame excuses "under populated" we pay your wages so fix it :twak: we customers all the same

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
GOA, do you guys really expect people to pay for this lame ass service? Fix the problem now.

(afraid those at GOA are just too fucking greedy to give any kind of refund for those that have played ToA with this lag and thats on top of them being idiots for not posting updates on current problems instead of news on things thats like months away.) :puke: :( :puke: :(

Svenfleet

Fledgling Freddie
Playing alts in BG1 is so much more fun than the lag fest that TOA has become. I'm seeing more and more mids of the same opinion.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
aye fix the mid TOA zones - too many beardies roaming the frontiers and going on a keep fest - GIFV DF FFS!! :twak:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
ive given up with my mains in general :p

owned in rvr owned in toa, so i go and get owned in BG instead :p

(and exams soon so not good to be playing too much :D )

baaaaad twoll! :twak:

blackshadow

Fledgling Freddie
Awfull imo, tryed to help out a guildy with killing Itet , had a fg going nicely , same tactics as it had been done before and guess what ... lag owned us complete.. same happened last sunday .. it's sad , really sad.

Do something about it imho, this will not be tolerated by us customers very long ....

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i think lag needs to be dealt with but..

tbh, how many of you who threaten not to pay/play could actually go long without a dose of daoc. I doubt many of you could keep away and after a few days you'd end up playing again lol

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
Havent enough quit already to make GOA wake up ? Well im willing to quit if it keeps up and perhaps go back to UT.

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Hmmmm.... I see nothing much has changed since I pottered off for pastures new. Well folks I would suggest that you all find a good pub and spend your subscriptions in there.. mmmmmmmm beer! :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom