The concept of Emo

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

Just found this one some other forum an thougt i wantet to share it with you guys :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i personally don't find it that funny. Witty perhaps, but not really funny.

Though i don't get all the hatred towards another group of people either. There are fakers in every race, religion and "social class", but mostly, some just like to be what they are.

I don't understand people in suits or people who love to ride a bike, but i don't call 'em gay for it.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Good god, I lost count of how many times i've read that over the course of the past 5 years. :eek:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mebbe you should cut back on the smokey smokey then Sharma :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, I liked that one :p Then again, there won't be a great deal of people understanding me for doing so, so... :<

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
I recently discovered the school catagories.

Scene
Emo
Goth
Prep
Chav
Pike
Phit
Fat
Geek

:<

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ati said:
I recently discovered the school catagories.

Scene
Emo
Goth
Prep
Chav
Pike
Phit
Fat
Geek

:<

I have no clue what most of them are, whats wrong with

A Wanker
Not A wanker

?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Vladamir said:
Mebbe you should cut back on the smokey smokey then Sharma :D

just for that i demand you smoke an oz in 5 minutes flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom